Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] FS or SWAP NISSAN 300ZX z31

Status
Not open for further replies.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
ITEM: Nissan 300zx z31

PRICE: $1100 neg or swap for something fun/useful

YEAR: 1985

ENGINE: VG30E

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR : Looks gun metal grey

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Pretty good all considered, main paint job is good, rust in a few places that are easily fixable which is common with these

INTERIOR CONDITION: No cracks in dash, drivers seat needs replace.

WHEELS: Special edition mags for the ZX apparantly

TYRE CONDITION: No idea? they look good to me

ODOMETER: 170,xxx i think

SERVICE HISTORY: Was looked after by an idiot.

REGO OF CAR: N/A

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: SA doesnt take that junk

PICK UP INFORMATION: You'l need to come tow it

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash or trade

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM, Phone or Other

OTHER INFO: Please list as many details as possible

Bought as project car, engine needs work on it, starts, but is'nt sounding too healthy, I had time to replace fuel injectors and thats about it, has new water pump, new belt on it, new spark plugs.

Rare T-top version, great as a drift car, will get nice looks if you do it up. You either have the knowledge to fix the engine and have her going again, or you drop another vg30 engine in (can make turbo very easily) and turn some heads.

The good :

Rare T-Top version, engine starts, paint and body is in pretty good shape considering, airconditioner, power steering, power windows, great for show or drift, can easily turbo, new waterpump, plugs, fuel injectors, intake pellum gasket, rocker cover gaskets.

The bad :

Cracked windshield, engine issues- misfiring, its not turbo, some cosmetic love required, about it!

These normally sell 2-4k for one with twice the k's that has a lot more going wrong with it (still running but waiting to die / requiring a lot of work to keep on the road)

The body stripped out is selling for $900 on its own as many track guys love to use them to build a drift car out of, the rims alone would fetch $200 on a bad day and i've seen vg30e's in worse conditions selling for $500 on their own.

I wish I had the time to keep working on it but work and study are getting in the way, I also have a brand new oil filter I can throw in.

I also have the following you can purchase with or on its own (not included with car) :

Brand new Osram Blue xenon look headlight bright lights, h4 12v 60/55w - Retail these are $70, selling for $45

Isolta Boss kit to suit 300zx, as well as a ton of other nissans (i think all 82-98 nissans?) retail $95, selling for $45.

Evo stainless steel / black steering wheel brand new, normally $399, selling for $275. pix avaliable by pm.

PICTURES:

20130206102820.jpg

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
price drop to $900 tow away start work on it today.

Ive had plenty of scammers and tyre kickers and plenty of old white guys telling me its worthless they' take it off my hands for $100 and heaps of lebs who've seen my engine winch and demanded i remove the v6 to get it ready for their SR20 and they'd give me $500.

I've also had a nissan mechanic from cfs tell me what the parts on this are worth and you'd make your money back on parts selling to the old guys who still collect these, been told a shell with nothing in it is worth $900 stripped down, and even a door is worth $450 on its own.

I'm currently shift working and not even bothering letting people come take a look at it unless I know they are serious, so apologies for being a bit blunt but if your looking to rock up and only offer $700 or make up crap on the spot and tell me you'l 'take my problem away for $100' please dont pm or email me.

If I had the time i'd be dumping a DETT in it and doing a manual conversion but thats the joy of work, study and having a gf who wont let me buy a DETT.

Status
Not open for further replies.