Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS:VR/VS A/M DEPO T/Lights. Will Swap 4 original SeriesII Lights or All Clear Style

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
ITEM: Hi Guys...Look had these Clear Chrome Altezza DEPO After market tail lights for a while and now putting an SS Kit on my VS and a few other mods im wanting to change back to the original Series 2 Tail lights. I also am seriously thinking about those new all clear after market tail lights aswell. Anyway the tail lights are still in the car and are in A1 condition...nothing wrong with them at all. Just for the record it is for both tail lights including the boot insert ones aswell...

CONDITION: Used in A1 Condition

PRICE: Someone make me an offer...would be willing to trade for original series II tail lights or all clear style tail lights.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Can post anywhere in Australia...Couldnt imagine would cost much. Can pick up from St Albans

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Paypal, Money Order, Direct Deposit.

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected], PM, or just reply to post.

PICTURES: mini-100_0284.JPG

This is the "All clear style" ones I am talking about for those of you who dont know what Im talking about...
e5_1_b.JPG

Cheers, Joe :thumbsup:

porkkhunt

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Supercharged
hey ... we have a vs we r currntly wrecking and have standard tail lights we would swap u for ... send me a pic of the ones ur looking for and if we have them we'll swap u
thanx kathy:whistling

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
Hi there...here you go...take note that the indicator lens is "Clear/White" rather than the "Amber/Orange" ones. Would have to be in pretty good condition aswell as mine are like new...

calais_7.jpg

Cheers, Joe :thumbsup: