Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuel injector failure

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
^ Yeah, it can be a pain dealing with Holden at times but how much touble is it to send an email to Holden Customer Care with an invoice for the cost of the replacement injector and for the cost of your time to remove and replace their fault part. They of course can have the option to pick up the part and investigate the actual fault their injector is exhibiting.

At the end of the day, it’s your right under ACL that products must be fit for purposes. So with injectors being a “life of the vehicle” part, they should not have such issues. So what’s the worst that could happen, waist 10 minutes writing an email with a remote (actually not so remote) chance of getting a cheque in the mail...

Daniel Souza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Wagon SSV Redline
901B53D6-2A97-417E-A674-32787255AA81.png
I just booked the 60K km service online and left a note for the dealer

Daniel Souza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Wagon SSV Redline
You better ask if they have a set of injectors to do the job. A lot of cars off road waiting for injectors.
I stopped by the dealer today. 100 Injectors are in back order since November. So it doesn’t look like it will be fixed next week.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Tell them to source from america be here in 8 days like mine .

There is a shortage of injectors. Which supplier did you source your injectors from?

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Rock auto in america , jus google them .
Awesome list of parts for the Chev SS. Brakes are very cheap to order from them.

Wayne001

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf calais
They accept paypal aswell , makes you wonder what sort of mark up do the company's make here .

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
They accept paypal aswell , makes you wonder what sort of mark up do the company's make here .
Aussie’s have always been fleeced on imported products so this is nothing new.

What’s even more sad is that we are being screwed on our own quality local products. Supposedly we now have to compete against international prices that our local stuff would sell for OS.. So local meat and baby food are dearer than they should be and at times in short supply.

These days we cop it both ways

Have I mentioned I hate globalisation and world parity pricing :eek:

Atleast the Internet will give us a short break while we’re able to get good prices would be at some time we’d be stuck behind geo fences prices with regional payment lockouts...