Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fuel pressure vacuum line were do that go

91luxy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 commodore&vs v6 91 hilux 4x4
as you can see in this pic i dont no were the vacuum hoses go but
i do no that the fuel pressure regulater is run by it and thats about it i think
well when i can get the pic up i have resized it and wont down load

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
Little more info or pic would be great. Are you referring to the vacuum hose from the fuel pressure reg to the back of the plenum? Are we talking about an ecotec V6?

91luxy

Reaction score
Members Ride
sorry its a ecotec and i have a pic im trying to get on but resizing it is proving harder than fitting the motor
i do no that the fuel pressure regulater is run by it and thats about it i think

Attachments

• DSC00100.jpg
    DSC00100.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 6,179
Last edited:

91luxy

Reaction score
Members Ride
sorry its a ecotec and i have a pic im trying to get on but resizing it is proving harder than fitting the motor
i have fitted the v6 and 4l60E with a marks adapter to the transfer-case in my 91 helix 4x4
i have the same in my VT and when i bloo the 2.8D i had to fit a real engine well in comparison to the 69KW if that 2.8 so this is where im at now

Attachments

• DSC00111.jpg
    DSC00111.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,327
  • DSC00103.jpg
    DSC00103.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 3,274
Last edited:

91luxy

Reaction score
Members Ride
i have another thread going is it possible to combine them the other is called no power to my fuel pump i don't wont to do the wrong thing on here but
so let me no if i am.
after this conversion i have found that there is alot of people and company's that are selling basic looms for what i think is allot
of money $600.oo when all the wiring can be had at the wreckers for free almost and the lack of info to be had unless you know the right people.
as this is the first efi engine swap i have done it was quite overwhelming as far as the wiring goes among other things.
i honestly thought there would be a site with detailed info on just about every common conversion don't get me wrong
just commodores and 4x4 action has got me through with my inexperience and with out every one here helping my hilux would be costing
me $65.oo per hour some were. thanks again
building custom parts seeing the end product knowing that its your own hard work that got you there and doing the research myself is probably the best part of it
well i have said my bit im going to attempt to after completion do a step by step wire by wire diagram for the wiring simpleton such as my self to hopefully help the next person that does this conversion on a budget

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
$65 an hour thats cheap try $80-$95 here in melb( i do most of my own work and have a mate who does the rest)
i have another thread going is it possible to combine them the other is called no power to my fuel pump i don't wont to do the wrong thing on here but
so let me no if i am.
after this conversion i have found that there is alot of people and company's that are selling basic looms for what i think is allot
of money $600.oo when all the wiring can be had at the wreckers for free almost and the lack of info to be had unless you know the right people.
as this is the first efi engine swap i have done it was quite overwhelming as far as the wiring goes among other things.
i honestly thought there would be a site with detailed info on just about every common conversion don't get me wrong
just commodores and 4x4 action has got me through with my inexperience and with out every one here helping my hilux would be costing
me $65.oo per hour some were. thanks again
building custom parts seeing the end product knowing that its your own hard work that got you there and doing the research myself is probably the best part of it
well i have said my bit im going to attempt to after completion do a step by step wire by wire diagram for the wiring simpleton such as my self to hopefully help the next person that does this conversion on a budget

91luxy

Reaction score
Members Ride
$95.oo p/h is to much m8 i hope you get allot done per hour after all there mechanic not doctors
well there would wont to be some very classy work there ha!

91luxy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Little more info or pic would be great. Are you referring to the vacuum hose from the fuel pressure reg to the back of the plenum? Are we talking about an ecotec V6?

Attachments

• DSC00100.jpg
    DSC00100.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 943

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
your talking about the vacuum hookup to the back of the Plenum? if that's what you mean, should be brake/fuel reg/evap canister

91luxy

Reaction score
Members Ride
your talking about the vacuum hookup to the back of the Plenum? if that's what you mean, should be brake/fuel reg/evap canister
yer thats the one i dont have the vs brake system now .
what i do have is a hilux diesel brake booster which normally runs from a air vacuum pump on the back of the alternator