Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuel Pump

P

Pwr-51

My fuel pump shat it self, but why maintain, upgrade. I spotted a capa 450 hp fuel pump to suit vn- vs and put a decent regulator and magna injectors that are cleaned, that should be able to handle decent power in the future i hope what do ya reckon.

TAILS83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
u will need to get it tuned for those injectors and yeah, i guess the fuel pump will be fine.
i really have no idea, just thoughts lol!!!

ssn8r

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS Supercharged
yeh ur on the right track.. i have magna/ss group a injectors bigger pump and fuel reg perfect for future modifications!!

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
What do these Magna injectors go for? Are they just a good as the Bosch 775series

P

Pwr-51

i dont think they are a full mad replacement. But they are cheap and do a bit better than your satandard ones.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
VS_180 said:
My fuel pump shat it self, but why maintain, upgrade. I spotted a capa 450 hp fuel pump to suit vn- vs and put a decent regulator and magna injectors that are cleaned, that should be able to handle decent power in the future i hope what do ya reckon.
look into the Mallory Fuel Pumps