Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuel rail lines? Vx ecotec

HoldenHoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina V8
Hi everyone. I have a VX V6 Motor and I have noticed that the fuel lines have been cut. I am wondering if there are any aftermarket fuel lines that go from the motor to the hard pipes on the firewall to make it safer as I don’t want to just use clamps. Thanks.

Bay 13

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT.
All of them have rubber hoses from rail to the quick release connectors, if it was a hard rail, it would not flex and crack the hard pipe, also it helps to remove with ease, just go to a wrecker and replace the piece you need.

Reactions: Lex

HoldenHoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina V8
All of them have rubber hoses from rail to the quick release connectors, if it was a hard rail, it would not flex and crack the hard pipe, also it helps to remove with ease, just go to a wrecker and replace the piece you need.
Yeah I’m trying to see if I could find some. I want to use my fuel rail as everything is working as it should. Is it possible to get these lines aftermarket?

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
you have to buy fuel hose size 5/16 or 8mm, efi hose clamps pull the old hose of the fuel rail, fpr and the other end fittings and reconnect it all up

in the pic on the left is the factory quick release i had to make a new fuel set up for my vs ute as the fpr has been discontinued so i had to buy 2 brand new genuine vs inlet hoses and pull the ends to fit a aftermarket adjustable fpr, the right fitting will only fit vn- vs fuel rail
F5N1aAa.jpg

Last edited: