Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuel Sender MRA Unit??

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
My VT is in need of a Fuel Sender MRA Unit. This might be a really stupid question so if it is im really sorry in advance. :embarrass But would i be able to get one from a wreckers? Also whats the average price? Holden said they could do it for 500 but my service was already over 1000 without it. At the moment my fuel gauge is reading all over the place so i cant be sure how much fuel i have. I can live with the problem (as long as its not wasting any fuel) but if i can find something cheaper than 500 i wouldnt mind getting it fixed.. anyone have any info or anything about it? Thanks guys n girls!

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
hi mike, you may be abe to get the fuel sender seperately, the pump is ok, some models list the sender seperately, it wont hurt to ask the question, what part of melbourne are you in?
rob

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Thanks Rob. Im in the city, but I'm always out and about so anywhere in melbourne is good enough. Holden said about $500 but the service cost me just over $1000 so i thought i can live without that for now but wouldnt mind getting it fixed if i can find one at a more reasonable price.

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
pm me the tag number & ill have a looksee if we can find something for you
just the VIN from the L...

Rob