Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[fugitv] vt hsv clubby

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
yeah i laughed and was like wtf. pretty sure there were some cars there that were all show no go. like mine lol, for now

FORGIVEME

no substitute for cui
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 S3 VS STATESMAN
lol thanks mal

DFCTV CLUBBY

HSV MEMBER
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV & VX HBD CALAIS
Looks like I have found me a set of 20" speedy Cheetahs for club lemon, just need to go and get them : ). Also I need to have my car booked in next for an motorvational exhaust change... Basically consists of a new headers, twin 2.5" running down the centre and the ends pointing at each tyre..LOL!! No cats or mufflers... It will only be fitted for motorvation as I know how gangster loud the fcukn thing will be.
Then once I get paid next I will buy my sen spoiler and have that n the rims dropped off to the paint shoppy for some painting haha

FORGIVEME

no substitute for cui
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 S3 VS STATESMAN
nice man cant wait to see this then once uv made your few changes

DFCTV CLUBBY

HSV MEMBER
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV & VX HBD CALAIS
I CANT CHANGE MY FREAKING THREAD TITLE!!! I have gone into advanced and change it but it still shows up as the same?? HELP!!

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
you have to PM darren and ask him to change it for you.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
darren as in username is darren. if you PM him he will be more then happy to change it for you.

Kieran263

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Wagon 6.0 A6
Loving your car, also loving that nothing has been half arsed. I would kill to hear it with the motorvation exhaust,
thing's gonna sound like hell is trying to escape from your exhaust hahaha

DrZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman "cam only"
Freaking love how mint this car looks aye... Very very clean... Makes me cry for my car... I try an keep it clean but cannot manage that sort of clen-ly-ness lol.. wish I had an orbital buffer.. lol feel like detailing mine for me? :p

Love the idea about the zorst... Will sound mint... But 3% tint :O I thought 15% was illegal enough.. haha will be sweeeet...

My mate has 15% all round with 35% on the front window, looks pretty sex.. I am currently runin stock tint.. but.. I just don't know what to go.. 15% aint to bad aye? ;)