Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Full Exhaust System

SlimySlimboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 3.8 V6 S1 2003
Hey guys

just recently i got my standard catalytic converter and front muffler (Catback 2.5inch) stolen from under my car on the ground, I've been working on the gear box hence the reason why they were on the ground. Now looking for a new standard cat converter I've only manage to find two going for around the 500 to 600 mark, is there any other setups that won't brake the bank and don't require me to change the extractors, the rear muffler is still attached to the car which is a catback 2.5inch straight pipe. ive searched on the web and me being a man which not much knowledge on fitting the right exhaust system, would a VZ setup bolt straight on the vy.

Thanks for all you help
Slim

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Get same model/spec 2nd hand engine pipe from wreckers/ebay/scumtree then find 100cell replacement cat off ebay or exhaust joint...100cell cat won't have the good stuff inside it & cheaper to replace.

Cars are old so you have to do all chasing & checking when it comes to parts. Sellers market & lots of junk/fake parts nowadays