Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Full walk through of my touring VZ Adventra

All Terrain Action

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
VZ Adventras about 3 of them plus VY2 LS Adventra
Thanks to @Fu Manchu for this new sub-section created for Adventra's I'd like to start the first post with a full walkthrough of my touring Adventra.

If you don't know what are they, think commodore wagon but on steroids in terms of underbody strength, wider track, and the same matching powerplant of its original-based commodore wagon plus all-wheel drive, 3.46 diff's are standard, additional brake lock differential traction control system (always on, also known as Crosstrac) and some nifty extra features that are model variant.

SX = Executive
CX = Berlina
LX = Calais

Here is my walkthrough video, which I recently did. This vehicle has done Simpson Desert, much of the Victorian High Country (some surprisingly challenging tracks, even my Toyota with rear diff locks and 32's find challenging), Big Desert, Limestone Coast Tracks plus many more to name all over Victoria.

I had an old account, but there appears to be no chance of getting that back since my old email is long gone. Always referenced JC but never bothered signing back in since 2013 since I changed jobs and lost my old mail account. AH well.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Hey mate... I've watched a few of your videos, even though I'm not really an Adventra guy but they're certainly interesting machines... Welcome abroad!

I had an old account, but there appears to be no chance of getting that back since my old email is long gone. Always referenced JC but never bothered signing back in since 2013 since I changed jobs and lost my old mail account. AH well.
You should probably use your personal account instead, so you don't loose this account if you needed to change jobs again...

All Terrain Action

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
VZ Adventras about 3 of them plus VY2 LS Adventra
Hey mate... I've watched a few of your videos, even though I'm not really an Adventra guy but they're certainly interesting machines... Welcome abroad!

You should probably use your personal account instead, so you don't loose this account if you needed to change jobs again...
Just make another account again if that becomes the case in 2032 hehe. :rolleyes:

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
Oh well,
this will be interesting!

Last edited: