Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuller House

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Well, I know why it's called Fuller House.

Laughs in the pilot are solely because of the nostalgic aspect of it. It really is BAAAAAAD television.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Watched a bit , on Netflix the other day , the term wtf did I just watch came to mind , agree totally Raj , really bad and bit disturbing

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Never watched a single episode of the original, just few bits and pieces. Not a fan of the show. Saw the pilot with the wife.... we both agree that is an epic fail. However.... my 10 year old watched the season. That tells me, these shows follows under the Disney and Nickelodeon Channel type.

The 80s were awful with sitcoms.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Never watched a single episode of the original, just few bits and pieces. Not a fan of the show. Saw the pilot with the wife.... we both agree that is an epic fail. However.... my 10 year old watched the season. That tells me, these shows follows under the Disney and Nickelodeon Channel type.

The 80s were awful with sitcoms.

The original was a great, easy to watch, family sitcom... The reboot is just pathetic!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Not seen it, no intent to see it......

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Not so sure about the original... Did not watched many sitcoms in the 80s, could not find one worth to watch. Family Ties was great but Michael J. Fox was the show. The rest was rubbish to high heavens... sorry Raj but Full House was trash in my opinion and resurrecting trash, is even more thrash.

Beside, I was stationed in Hawaii and chasing some girls was more fun than sitting watching some lame ass sitcom :lmao:; also, we trained with the Aussie Army, great chaps to party with.