Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funniest Break Up

V

vlwalky_chick

Hey, Whats the funniest break up story you've either herd from off a mate or experianced yourself?

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i friend from school kissed a girl and when he stuck the tongue in she threw up in his mouth. he broke up with her after that.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
bangers said:
i friend from school kissed a girl and when he stuck the tongue in she threw up in his mouth. he broke up with her after that.

Ahahaha, I remember at the party after our high school's formal, one of my mates was absolutely wasted and this girl came up to him and kissed him, he promptly threw up in her hair and passed out. Silly bastard had to be carried home when the cops broke it up at 2AM. I didn't help carry him, I was in favour of leaving him on the nature strip to sober up (It was summer) The really crazy thing is that the girl was so drunk she didn't realise what had happened until she sobered up the next morning, I would have killed to see the expression on her face when she worked out why her hair was so sticky :rofl: :rofl:

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Figure I should probably post a breakup story as well. Hmmm, don't really have a funny one, I do however forsee one ocurring at some point in the future when a friend of mine realises she's going out with a complete psycho, or hell maybe they're meant for each other who knows, either way it's gonna generate some amusement.

Ahh, here's an interesting one, a girl I know hooked up with a bloke at a party, she was with this guy for a month or so if i recall correctly, things were going pretty good then she breaks up with him one saturday morning. Fair enough, she probably has her reasons yeah? Then sunday morning she announces that she is now engaged to this other bloke who no one knew was even in the picture! WTF mate? I'd hate to be bloke number one! Crazy bloody women. ;)

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
I was once determined to have my gf break up with me in year 11. I didn't want to break up with her, but wanted to do as much **** as I could to get her to break up with me. It was pretty much a game with mates.. (4 years ago, I was a little less mature then)..

Funny as hell though..

I started spending heaps of time individually with her friends (and enemies).. Seeing some of her friends more then I saw her. Being flirty with other chicks and **** in front of her.
Ignoring her and paying more attention to my all of my mates (regardless of sex)..

Stop initiating any contact and being perpetually uninterested..

I never actually cheated on her, but I was being the biggest tosser in the world. It took like 4 weeks for her to dump me. I lost $10 on a bet about that too..

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Nah look, she was no angel herself.. But it was brilliant though..