Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funniest Break Up

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Spike79 said:
Thats a shocker! I'm suprised it took 4 weeks for her to dump you.
She caught on and spread on the grapevine that she wouldn't fall for it (towards the end)..

When I started wagging full days and spending them with this hot chick she hated, it was the final straw. Rumours about her boyfriend spending so much time with her classmate, at an all girls school, tipped the balance..

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
my mate was going out with a parasite...he was seriously the life of the party, the 'alpha-male' if you will...but she completely turned him, he didnt go out, didnt come and see any of his mates, we didnt go see him either coz he was 99% of the time laying on the couch with her watching whatever she wanted to watch. he finally realised what she was doing...that and she was sleeping with one of our mates for the first 2 months.
he broke up with her, skitzed it, "im never talking to that dirty slut again...blah blah blah...all that. he then proceeded to say "oh ill try keep the piece cozi dont wana argue all the time" blah blah blah...guess what....they're back together, not goin out officially, but he has well and truely relapsed. its really quite disgraceful...hes being controlled by a troll and knows it, he admits she does it to him but does he do anything about it? hell no, hes a big sook...
will just let him suffer...

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
A friend of mine was at a party with his GFs brother. his ex just happened to be there and put a roofie in his drink. he was then off his chops (naturally) and all over her. The ex had a BF of her own who was rung up and told she was with my mate. She dragged my mate back to her house and her boyfriend came out and punched his lights out. My mates GFs brother went and told his sister that my mate was really drunk and all over his ex (he didn't know he'd been drugged) and my mate was promptly dropped. His GF was a babe too but his new girl is amazing....... SO SO HOT, WANT TO TOUCH HER HEINEY!

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
bangers said:
A friend of mine was at a party with his GFs brother. his ex just happened to be there and put a roofie in his drink. he was then off his chops (naturally) and all over her. The ex had a BF of her own who was rung up and told she was with my mate. She dragged my mate back to her house and her boyfriend came out and punched his lights out. My mates GFs brother went and told his sister that my mate was really drunk and all over his ex (he didn't know he'd been drugged) and my mate was promptly dropped. His GF was a babe too but his new girl is amazing....... SO SO HOT, WANT TO TOUCH HER HEINEY!

good old billy madison:yeah:

M

MzTomboy

_Mukas_ said:
my mate was going out with a parasite...he was seriously the life of the party, the 'alpha-male' if you will...but she completely turned him, he didnt go out, didnt come and see any of his mates, we didnt go see him either coz he was 99% of the time laying on the couch with her watching whatever she wanted to watch. he finally realised what she was doing...that and she was sleeping with one of our mates for the first 2 months.
he broke up with her, skitzed it, "im never talking to that dirty slut again...blah blah blah...all that. he then proceeded to say "oh ill try keep the piece cozi dont wana argue all the time" blah blah blah...guess what....they're back together, not goin out officially, but he has well and truely relapsed. its really quite disgraceful...hes being controlled by a troll and knows it, he admits she does it to him but does he do anything about it? hell no, hes a big sook...
will just let him suffer...

maybe he's alpha male with the boys but in his private life a submissive male :confused:

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
thats it, he acts the alpha but is really just a big flimsy child...

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Hearing a story about a guy spewing in a chicks hair made me remember a few.

Went to a party ages ago, this couple, completely disrespectful, decided to go into this chicks house, and have a shower together and get some loving going on, long story short, the chick spewed and passed out in the shower, the bloke got dressed and basically left her there, got the girls to come and clean her up.

Few other stories similar, seeing someone spewing and then two seconds later they are making out with some drunk person.

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
Bax said:
Few other stories similar, seeing someone spewing and then two seconds later they are making out with some drunk person.

Yes thats funny...

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
Here a "funny" break-up... it hought it was ok anyway...

My sister was renting a palce with her boyfriend (at the time) and they were constantly fighting etc etc and she wanted out. So while he was at work we organised for a removal truck to come to the place, pack all her stuff up and leave. I wish i was there to see his face when he returned from work to a nearly empty house.. hahaha