Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funniest Break Up

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I come back from a 3 month exercise to find my then fiance in bed with some guy. I walked out, didnt say a word. Went and spoke to my section comm, next day had all my stuff moved out while she was at work, her stuff left on the front lawn. Get a call at about 6pm asking why her stuff was out, i laughed, told her to never contact me again and hung up. She had no idea that i knew i had found them.

People say how sad it is, i say it was wonderful, saved me from making a HUGE mistake. Met my new girl a month later and we havent looked back. God i love how life works sometimes :D

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
^^did you know the guy??

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 Toyota Starlet GT, turbo.

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
Infus10n said:
Here a "funny" break-up... it hought it was ok anyway...

My sister was renting a palce with her boyfriend (at the time) and they were constantly fighting etc etc and she wanted out. So while he was at work we organised for a removal truck to come to the place, pack all her stuff up and leave. I wish i was there to see his face when he returned from work to a nearly empty house.. hahaha

i know wot thats like. I've bailed my sister out of a big pile of **** she managed to get herself into. Her bf was beating her. when she finally had the sense to call someone about it she already had a broken arm, and 3 cracked ribs. A couple of cuzzies went down and tried straightening him out, someone narked on us and he left town, never heard of him again.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Not one of mine but I was hosting a karaoke gig and this guy gets up, says this song is dedicated to his soon to be ex-girlfriend and fires into Foreigner's 'Cold As Ice'..

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4

Jimboss

Reaction score
Yeah, that bloke is on the Chaser, his name is Chris Taylor for anyone who wants to know (he is married with a couple of kids too).

S

Shanoqueeb

i once broke up with a check via SMS because it was just easier that way lol

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
I was once determined to have my gf break up with me in year 11. I didn't want to break up with her, but wanted to do as much **** as I could to get her to break up with me. It was pretty much a game with mates.. (4 years ago, I was a little less mature then)..

Funny as hell though..

I started spending heaps of time individually with her friends (and enemies).. Seeing some of her friends more then I saw her. Being flirty with other chicks and **** in front of her.
Ignoring her and paying more attention to my all of my mates (regardless of sex)..

Stop initiating any contact and being perpetually uninterested..

I never actually cheated on her, but I was being the biggest tosser in the world. It took like 4 weeks for her to dump me. I lost $10 on a bet about that too..

Nah look, she was no angel herself.. But it was brilliant though..

She caught on and spread on the grapevine that she wouldn't fall for it (towards the end)..

When I started wagging full days and spending them with this hot chick she hated, it was the final straw. Rumours about her boyfriend spending so much time with her classmate, at an all girls school, tipped the balance..

charming little fellow.

i dont find that funny at all but that could be cause im a chick :yeah: