Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

funniest/stupidest excuse for speeding

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
not speeding, but for drink driving...

the stupid bitch in sydney who was caught 0.08 on her Ps. she got off by saying 'it was because im skinny'... or something. perhaps someone can fill in the rest of the story?

She also knew people in higher places.

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector
Heard of a chick doing 75km in a 60km zone, she got pulled over and the cop asks... "didnt you see me back there with the laser gun?" she said in all seriousnes "no, sorry I was writing an sms"
Think that one is tops!

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
whenever I get pulled up I just play nice and say I wasn't paying attention... it doesn't stop the fine, but does soften the blow

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
Cop pulled me over one time doing 56 in a 40 zone. He said was there any reason for exceeding the speed limit, I said because there wasnt anyone else around and it was safe. He dropped it down to 51 in a 40 so I lost only 1 point and $100 instead of 3 points and a couple of hundred bucks. I always come clean and admit it, they are always taken aback, I think nearly everyone tries to talk themselves out of it. Nearly every time Ive been pulled over for speeding the cops normally agree that its not dangerous and they are "just doing their job" most of them dont agree with all the speeding fines either.

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
my dad got done going 119 in a 50zone. cop pulled him up and dad said "picked up my car not long ago, seeing how good it sticks to the road out in the country..." when he told me this i was like...uhhh you idiot!

CAFA_TF

Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS v6 3.8, 76 LX and VT SS gen3
Cop pulled me over one time doing 56 in a 40 zone. He said was there any reason for exceeding the speed limit, I said because there wasnt anyone else around and it was safe. He dropped it down to 51 in a 40 so I lost only 1 point and $100 instead of 3 points and a couple of hundred bucks. I always come clean and admit it, they are always taken aback, I think nearly everyone tries to talk themselves out of it. Nearly every time Ive been pulled over for speeding the cops normally agree that its not dangerous and they are "just doing their job" most of them dont agree with all the speeding fines either.

you sound like a cop :thumbsup: not that theres anything wrong with that

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
you sound like a cop :thumbsup: not that theres anything wrong with that

I wish. Then I could do 20 over the speed limit and tailgate everyone all the time and not get into sh*t like the cops around here always do. Most of them wouldnt know safe driving if it bit them on the arse!

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
I got done for 135 on albany highway down neer williams and said 'oh it musta just crept up on me' I was driving an excel.

NEVER say you weren't paying attention coz that 'Driving without Due Care' and is another 3 points and a coupla hundred bux. or for P platers an instant disqualification.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Cruise control is your friend, Unless you own a shitbox without cruise!