Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

funniest/stupidest excuse for speeding

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan
Yeah, I was driving my VL with a mate coming up Scarbourough Beach Rd in Perth and we saw this Audi S8 with it's arse end out heading up to Hutton St. We heard 5 0's (cops) switch their sirens on a half a minute later or so, the next week, my mate's old man drops off his S8 for a service at the Audi place, and one of the mechanics told him the story:

"The bloke that got done on Hutton fanging the S8 said this to the cops. "Sorry officer, we've been doing some maintenance and repairs of the electronics in the car, so in order give it the ok, I was told to put the car under some duress and test out the TC and ESP". No he didn't get off, he got a fine, but evaded the court summons".

When his Dad told us, we found it so f***ing funny, since we saw the incident, we both thought he would roll though, he let out some impressive smoke...

DANS_S4

DANS S4
Reaction score
Website
www.toptiara.com
Members Ride
AUDI S4!
Yeah, I was driving my VL with a mate coming up Scarbourough Beach Rd in Perth and we saw this Audi S8 with it's arse end out heading up to Hutton St. We heard 5 0's (cops) switch their sirens on a half a minute later or so, the next week, my mate's old man drops off his S8 for a service at the Audi place, and one of the mechanics told him the story:

"The bloke that got done on Hutton fanging the S8 said this to the cops. "Sorry officer, we've been doing some maintenance and repairs of the electronics in the car, so in order give it the ok, I was told to put the car under some duress and test out the TC and ESP". No he didn't get off, he got a fine, but evaded the court summons".

When his Dad told us, we found it so f***ing funny, since we saw the incident, we both thought he would roll though, he let out some impressive smoke...

hehe turning off the ESP on a S series is just asking for trouble unless you know how to driove properly. So much power & torque = easy sideways slide.

Best excuse Ive ever heard off was a pair of blondes got caught in the UK doing over 100mph. When the police pulled them over, they both had no clothes on. The story went something along the lines of they'd been skinny dipping and come back to find all their clothes had been stolen so they were in a hurry to get home and get some more.

What I always wondered was if their clothes got stolen, how did they still have the keys for the car???

Oh - and before you ask, yes they did get off.

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
when i got done i tried 2 use the "oh but my speedo said i was only doing 100.. it must be broken.." didnt work as well as i wouldve hoped but he dropped my "alleged speed" by 15kms.. still lost my license thou! :bang: betcha if i was blonde he woulda let me off! sh*t heads.. GRR!

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Mate of mine has an artificial leg, he claimed his new limb was heavier than the old one thus judging the pedal feel was harder for him..

CAFA_TF

Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS v6 3.8, 76 LX and VT SS gen3
one from top gear
the guy was driving like 100mph in the bus lane on the m5 the cop pulls him over and says' " ive been waiting for you all day"
the guy replys "sorry officer i got here as fast as i could"
i think he got off

spice weasel (BAM)

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Another one i heard of.

guy speeding at 150 in an 80 zone.

cop pulls him over and says its been a long day if you give me an excuse i have never heard before you can go.

Guy says last week my wife ran away with a police officer...........

I thought you were bringing her back.

Have a nice night.

vxexec350

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder/VX Exec LS1/VN Berlina 5.0
I got done doing 136 in a 110 zone. I was actually going a lot faster but I hit the picks when I saw the cops. They asked if there was a reason I was going 136 in a 110 zone. Relieved I said; "because I was hard on the brakes". He never saw the funny side. Long story short...I ended up in court with an extra 200 bux on the fine plus court fees. I try harder now to sit on the limit.

Pete

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
I got done doing 136 in a 110 zone. I was actually going a lot faster but I hit the picks when I saw the cops. They asked if there was a reason I was going 136 in a 110 zone. Relieved I said; "because I was hard on the brakes". He never saw the funny side. Long story short...I ended up in court with an extra 200 bux on the fine plus court fees. I try harder now to sit on the limit.

Pete

classic :D