Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funny things your kids say

ICUBYE

Do I Smell Burnin Rubber?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais 5.0Litre '96 Series 1
this is what i used to say when i was 3 or 4..

I couldn't say coca cola so i used to say c_oc_k a kaka. My parents didn't know what i was saying till we were at mcdonalds and i was jumping up and down pointing at the coke sign screaming out c_oc_k a kaka at the top of my lungs, i dont remember this but i get reminded about it all the bloody time.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
what about the good old 'firef_uck' ? lol

Hmm My son learning b1tch & deciding to use it for the first time in context... at his grandma.... 'grandma your a b1tch' erm yeah that was interesting to explain..... he had used it before, but not in context lol

& ofcourse first swear word was '****'. I hit my head putting him into the car seat at age 2 or so, & I said 'aw ****', fast forward couple days later & I did it again... & he says 'aw **** mummy' oops!!!

My friends daughter.... pulling her knickers up her bum & declaring loudly that she was 'just like mummy now' lol

theres prob so many more I cant remember right now.

D.

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
the best one that springs to mind is when our house was valued a few weeks ago. bub(2yo) is sitting on the couch watching wiggles when the agent rocks up. agent does the usual "hello aren't you a pretty little blah blah blah" and walks down the hall to get on with things. my little monster looks down the hall and says "f*ck you"

another... bub's doing her nudie run routine, stands on the balcony slapping her girl bits and shakin her bum while telling next-door's kids to shut up...

one more... bub standing on the balcony, old lady walks past, bub shouts out "DARPY" which is an altered version of the Fijian word "pedurpy" - which means "girl bits". old goat didn't know what to think, but we thought it was funny

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
my cousin's son (called luca, and is turning 3 in december) was playing around outside. i was sitting on the couch (which was outside). luca comes up to me and says "daniel, asabababababadbadadadadwiwpwipiipipipiabedababidipidiasabaida get up!" it was funny as, after all this random sound-making, he says "get up"

mynuvu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS SII
All i seem to hear from my kids now is...
"Dad were a bit short this week can you help us out?"

Strange, I get that question from my old man

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
Our 2 and a bit year old has come out with chichotch which is his way of saying sausage. He picked that up from his sister.

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
i rember having dislexia when i was around 5, i used to write and pronounce my name backwards (mit), and all the common things like getting 6, 9, b, d, mixed around etc.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
i rember having dislexia when i was around 5, i used to write and pronounce my name backwards (mit), and all the common things like getting 6, 9, b, d, mixed around etc.
You should've joined the DNA.. National Dyslexics Association..

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
one of my mates little brother said teh funniest thing the utha day. we were campin down south and there was a group of cows near by so we took him for a walk. there was this one bull in the paddock and caiden (my mates brother) pointed it out and said "bull". so we asked him how do you know its a bull? and hes goes "cause its got ears" haha i couldnt stop laughing for ages.

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i was sitting watching top gear the other week with a bag of lollies. they were Raspberries. my 3 year old daughter turns around and says "i love arse berries". i cracked up.

unfortunately she caught my wife and i having sex the other day too, i jumped off the bed and pulled my pants up. she says "daddy's pants fell off while hugging mummy" oh the innocence.

my daughter has the best comical timing, she has my wife and i in stitches. the things she comes out with. she came in to my bedroom and woke me up a couple of weeks ago. she tells me she has a silly game to play. she reaches into her top pocket and pulls out her middle finger and goes "ahhhh". (she'd seen my wife and i doing that to each other from the ronnie johns show). suffice to say i had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. the timing of it was perfect.