Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funny things your kids say

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
Thought it might be an idea to see the sort of things your toddlers are saying and the funny words they come up with. To start off I've got a 4 year old daughter. My daughters current classic is Apple Kettle, which is her way of saying La Porchetta. Heard a Nelly Furtado song on the radio yesterday and she asks, 'Dad, who's that?' I say Nelly Furtado and she says, 'Who's Nelly Potato?' haha

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Well this sounds a little rude...My daughter 6 at the time when I was pregnant was telling me how she thought babies got out, " The doctor cuts open your belly or if the doctor isn't there the baby comes out of your fanny" I was suprised she knew this much so I asked her how she knew that, her answer "well they have to get out some how and they cant come out of your bum because they'd get poo all over them!"

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Julie said:
"well they have to get out some how and they cant come out of your bum because they'd get poo all over them!"
LOL oh thats funny as.

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
She's a bit older, but our 7 year old daughter was telling me someone's name and I was saying it wrong on purpouse. Eventually she got annoyed and said " No, thats all wrong. Say it with me.............."

I'm struggling to remember any funny things she used to say as a toddler. Mostly just putting letters in the wrong places.

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
All i seem to hear from my kids now is...
"Dad were a bit short this week can you help us out?"
oh well cant let the silly buggers starve can i ?

Rob

Last edited:

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Doctor Bob said:
All i seem to hear from my kids now is...
"Dad were a bit short this week can you help us out?"
oh well cant let the silly buggers starve can i ?

Rob

Wow what a coincidence, thats the same question I ask my old man......

Last edited by a moderator:

nizmovk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK wagon
master 4 likes to 'concerate' not consentrate, he's proud that he can stand and not sit in the loo, and most of all, he knows the difference between the lion and the oval....

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
hehehe, not sure if I've posted this one on these forums yet, I still find it hysterically funny a year after the fact. Not my kid, (Don't have any yet thank the lord) but the boss told us this story a while back about his kid.

The boss invited a couple of family friends round for dinner and picked up a happy meal for his kid, they're all at the dinner table eating when the little one discovers that macca's have shortchanged him and there's no toy in the happy meal. So the boss decides to be a smartarse and asks the kid what he's gonna do about it. Kid thinks for a second and says: "Daddy, I'll kill the c***'s" Just the thought of this six year old saying that in front of five adults cracks me up every time.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I just thought of another classic from my 7year old daughter. Now I'm sure everyones seen the ads 4 broadband internet where the kid asks his dad why did they build the great wall of china...

Well coming home from Luna Park in Sydney for my daughters birthday we decided to stroll through Darling Harbour-Chinatown to Central. Anyway whilst walking through the middle of Chinatown she proudly (and very loudly) announces to us and her friend that she knows why they built the great wall of china ....

"they built the Great Wall of China to keep chinese people of Australia" .......... (enter a group of about a dozen asians) "I think they should build the wall higher because its too easy for them to climb!"

She's always managed to blurt out embarrassing things since she first learnt to speak. When she was 2 we were looking around for a car, hubby myself and bro, anyway my bro commented that a few cars were shitboxes. So she picked up on it and as we spent the day looking at caryards she proceeded to point at every car and say "shitbox" then giggle.