Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

funny

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
im going to rob a bank tommorow,dressed as aclown wearing a thong and nipple tassels.ill be carrying a goat with a dildo up my arse and a tin of dulux.
in the bank the goats gonna suck me off and ill throw the paint over the walls whilst shouting 'big fat piss flaps. once i get the cash im gonna **** on the floor and escape in a van shaped like a big pink ****. lets see crime stoppers stage a reconstruction of that ****ers.......................:yeah:

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
2726397885_a3cd3dcc1a.jpg

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
so-not-funny.jpg

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
wow you boring people hows it not funny can you read?

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
I can see crime stoppers now...

Today a total retard attempted to rob a bank, while armed with paint and a goat. As the costumed idiot fled the scene, he was captured trying to manually start a 25 foot penis shaped car. Unfotunatley the clown got carried away trying to 'suck start' the vehicle, and was arrested by police responding to the emergency call. The man is being held on charges of Manslaughter, as 7 bank staff and 4 police died laughing. In other news, the Not Nice costume company listed on the stock exchange and immediatley it's shares climbed to $350 each, on the back of an innovative advertising campaign.

nick3110

2.5" Catback
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina S2
I can see crime stoppers now...

Today a total retard attempted to rob a bank, while armed with paint and a goat. As the costumed idiot fled the scene, he was captured trying to manually start a 25 foot penis shaped car. Unfotunatley the clown got carried away trying to 'suck start' the vehicle, and was arrested by police responding to the emergency call. The man is being held on charges of Manslaughter, as 7 bank staff and 4 police died laughing. In other news, the Not Nice costume company listed on the stock exchange and immediatley it's shares climbed to $350 each, on the back of an innovative advertising campaign.

now thats actually funny...