Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funnyest/weirdest Thing Ever Happen To You Whlie On The Rds

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
About a year ago i was driving through some rich suburb and there was some lady with a brand new BMW parked on the side of the road. I slowed down a bit to see what was happening and she had a flat tire. Anyway she had the drivers door open and had the car jack under it and was just about to jack the car up by the open door. Lucky i was there to help her out or she would have caused a bit of damage to the brand new BMW. But i still had to laugh about it.

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
Haven't witnessed much in my year and a half of driving...

Some guy and a woman, I think they were arguing... Anyways, I was behind the car going right around a roundabout, and before the car exitted the round about, this woman swung open the passenger door, hung her feet out and slid about 3-4 meters on her sandals across the road and landed on the footpath. She was all upset looking and was swearing at the bloke in the car...

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
Two short stories both involving my VH SS only because it is what made the other drivers take the action they did I presume.

First one I was driving down the Albany Highway in Gosnells and a deep red HJ wagon pulls along side and starts revving his car and then dumping the clutch to lurch forward and would then fall back and come roaring alongside to do it again. I wasn't interested so payed no attention until we got down to Lakes Road (for those playing at home in Perth) which is a T junction joining the Hwy to the right. He indicated off and gave me a long sneering stare as he moved to the right, I blew the horn to warn him but he gave me the finger just before he drove in to the front of a Bulldozer. Yes he did collect the witches hats without realising. I stopped and helped, he was fine but his car was smashed and he was carrying on about it being my fault.

The other one I'm sad to say involved an immaculate HT Wagon.
My Girlfriend and I had been surfcatting on the Swan River and were just leaving the South Perth Foreshore. The Foreshore used to consist of a couple of straight bitumen roads that joined with limestone tracks that took you down to and along the river bank.
I was doing probably at least 60km/h when this HT Wagon full of heroes came flying up behind me. I moved over for him to pass me on the right as there were no real roads at all but in his wisdom he thought he would pass on the left. He slowed down then booted it on the loose **** and did a powerslide out alongside us then promptly lost control sliding one way and then the other until he hit a nice little row of small Kopper Logs stuck in the ground.
The logs actually punched holes in his car in about three places and snapped off his entire left front wheel incuding the hub.
I ended up giving him a lift to his parent's house to get his dad and a trailer and his Dad was not happy.

Last edited:

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
the funniest thing ever was when a copper was following this fully worked vn ss and this realtivly stock supra and the copper pulled over and defected the supra and let the vn go!!
just go's to show that if coppers have a choice they will pull over rice before anything aussie

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
funniest thing iv seen l8ly was this guy in a little red selica taking of from the lights (down ocean reef road) and the roads were still realy wet. well i was waiting to cross to the middle of the road and hes hammering the **** out of this car (doing about 100km/h in an 80km/h zone). he changes gears and i think he must of left his foot on the accelerator and when it re-engaged the back swung left the he voer corected right the much to his dismay did a nice 720 and ended up facing backwards across both lanes right were i was trying to cross the road. i was almost cryign with laughter at this point. he just did a 3point turn and granny drove off. hahaha. some ppl!

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
ocean reef rd :O:O:O:O:O i remember that from when i flew over to see my now ex girlfriend abut 4-5 yrs ago

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
last week, i went with my mate to pick up a body kit in his family's honda odyssey(soo slow 2.4 vtec, but has mad tiptronic gbox). Neways next light we stop and saw new celica next to us, just being smartasses we screech it a bit on take off laughing that it could actually screech on take off,lol, next thing this celica gives it, so we give it and it took him untill 80k's when we backed off to go past us,he was next to us really giving it to his car and couldnt get past. next lights, we wound the windows down and laughed our heads off, he was fuming and just dumped it and took off,lol so much for being a sports car!

family van 1 - rice sports car 0 lol

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
well when I was a younging i tried to take off out of a car park too quick in my little yellow gemmi. I dropped a couple of cm's (curb wasn't shaped properly) tyres gripped spun 180 degrees. Never tried that again.

Hot-Rod

SuPaFlY -LiV3 Surviv3 Di3
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VX Commodore Series 2
Well last weekend was in Syd Parra, for all the sydney people . Behind Church st where the cafe's are is a carpark which holds about 80 cars or something. Anyway right next to the car park is a steep hill leading to the parra river foreshore and eventually into the water. Anyway drove in and saw a car down the steep hill leaning against a walk rail next to the foreshore, so close from going into the drink. The car had bent part of the rail out and front tyre was leaning over edge. Was a little white corolla 80's model. Drive must have mashed the accelerator instead of breaks lol.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Last night on Mountain Highway...car pulls up next to me, i look over...the driver is giving me the "horns" or whatever people call them, the metal hand thingy and yelling "Ozzy".

Now, my 100% favourite performer is Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath and people who know me, know this and some even call me Ozzy as a nickname.

We pull away from the lights and she guns it (its a lanos, poor car) and is driving in and out of my lane about 10 metres infront of me, just in and out in and out, then we turn onto dorset road and she puts the hazzards on for a while.

I dont know who it was...but it was really weird