Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funnyest/weirdest Thing Ever Happen To You Whlie On The Rds

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
lol darkVL u must live near me, yep sounds like croydon/kilscyth area to me :p LOTSA crazy crap happens there and you'll know the round abouts im about to talk about, its called 5 ways in mooroolbark, 3 round-a-bouts in a row,

a older lady in a red hatch decides to enter the intersection the wrong way (right infront of a cop shop) she proceeds to BEEP at incomming traffic asif they are in the wrong... she got through all 3 roundabouts before exiting the last one the wrong way and driving straight past a copper driving back to the station. i ended up inbetween the cop and the lady haha pulled over to let him get her... (i love the mooroolbark cops they never give me ****..probbly cuz i work over the road from em and make their dinner most of the time)

still funniest thing ive seen in a while apart from 4 guys driving past hanging out the windows pretending to paddel the car on the free way doing 100km/h

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
I've seen a lot of funny or wierd stuff on the roads, but the one that springs to mind right now is when we moved to QLD.
ol' man and myself in a low-loader with 20t excavator on the back belting up the highway at a paltry 90odd km/h and a b-double comes up, overtakes us, and the driver is "whipping" his truck like a racehorse. probly not that funny, but it's on of my few memories of ym dad in better times

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
lol alot of funny and weird stuff here keep em rollin in

i have'nt seen much funny or weird stuff but ive seen alot of stupidity on the roads

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
PaRaDoX616 said:
lol darkVL u must live near me, yep sounds like croydon/kilscyth area to me :p LOTSA crazy crap happens there and you'll know the round abouts im about to talk about, its called 5 ways in mooroolbark, 3 round-a-bouts in a row,

a older lady in a red hatch decides to enter the intersection the wrong way (right infront of a cop shop) she proceeds to BEEP at incomming traffic asif they are in the wrong... she got through all 3 roundabouts before exiting the last one the wrong way and driving straight past a copper driving back to the station. i ended up inbetween the cop and the lady haha pulled over to let him get her... (i love the mooroolbark cops they never give me ****..probbly cuz i work over the road from em and make their dinner most of the time)

still funniest thing ive seen in a while apart from 4 guys driving past hanging out the windows pretending to paddel the car on the free way doing 100km/h
yeah. that intersection is crazy...my girlfriend took me through it second time she went out driving...i just shut my eyes.

First time she went out driving was in my VL, round the factories off Dorset road (opposite eastfield road) and she got pulled over by the cops within the first 10 minutes of getting her P plates, they thought she was pissed she was driving so slow and jerky.

Had some idiots yelling **** at me through the window of their VL on Mountain Highway on friday aswell, hanging clean out the window...i swear my car attracts dero's

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Funniest thing I've done was taking a corner too quickly in the wet. The back end swung out so I corrected it then my front wheels hit a puddle and aqua-plained and I ended up sideways across two lanes of traffic.

Very quickly swung her back into line and tried not to look at all the people laughing at me......

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
lol richo take your car back to holden theres a fault with it
vl's are only spose to come standard with cops not deros as well

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
smokey_dj said:
lol richo take your car back to holden theres a fault with it
vl's are only spose to come standard with cops not deros as well

nah Cops were a option

VL turbo = cops
VL exec = dero's

lol i think its not your car.. i think its the area you drive you car...

once i was pissed standing in my mates street watching mt dandy road....
i was just staring aimlessly when i saw a ute fly past in about 0.3 of a second.. he was doing about 200, crazy stuff...
i know that dorset rd estate, never been there cuz cops always scope it out

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
PaRaDoX616 said:
nah Cops were a option

VL turbo = cops
VL exec = dero's

i know that estate, never been there cuz cops always scope it out
I beg to differ.

S

swat2

Great eastern hwy near the airport..

Brand new Mercedes convertable - silver... two very nice looking women in the front wearing what looked like expensive dresses - Roof down.

Turd trolley truck rocks up on their left ( we were on their right ). The truck was fulled with Cows ready for maccas I would imagine. Just as the truck stops a cow begins to have an almighty piss wich some how was landing right in their car all over the passenger and splashing onto the driver..

AS you could imagine a cows piss stinks like hell and goes on for what seems to be hours... The women are screaming and my dad and I are laughing our heads off as these two chicks get totally saturated.

We went to the shop we needed to and on the way back the merc was on the side and they were still trying to get the piss out of the car and themselves.

S

swat2

Ohh almost forgot.. Today - Mitchell Freeway - Trucks strap comes loose and the wind collects it and throws it onto the other side of the truck. Its now dragging along besides the truck, sparking from the metal hook end...

the Hook has bounced off the tyre off the truck and smashed into some poor bastards side mirror smashing the mirror and denting the side of his car..

Not as funny - but funny when its not you :p

I wonder how he could claim for that - Insecure load or something?!?!