Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funnyest/weirdest Thing Ever Happen To You Whlie On The Rds

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
swat2 said:
Ohh almost forgot.. Today - Mitchell Freeway - Trucks strap comes loose and the wind collects it and throws it onto the other side of the truck. Its now dragging along besides the truck, sparking from the metal hook end...

the Hook has bounced off the tyre off the truck and smashed into some poor bastards side mirror smashing the mirror and denting the side of his car..

Not as funny - but funny when its not you :p

I wonder how he could claim for that - Insecure load or something?!?!

Sorry, Im thinking not believable without Pics/Vid, News report or something.

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Haha nice. saw a jiffy van come round a corner near where i work, door came open and out flew about 30 pies and snagger rolls. she just kicked them into the gutter then drove off........

S

swat2

tr3nt said:

Some trailers have straps that they wind up into a spool and are secured by a small metal catch. Catch falls down if it looses the spring and the spool unwinds.. Strap gets caught by some wind/turbulence loosesens up and comes off..

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
tr3nt said:

A news report on a truck losing a tie down? What reality are you living in?

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
once i was walking down the street in east ringwood shops.. (they'res a retirement home just round the corner)

and this old fella is walkin infront of us. he was atleast 80 years old.. anyway out of no where he lets this big fart rip.... without even stopping.. asif he didnt even know he just let one rip... was the funniest thing id seen all week..

vy1sv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv ute
jules said:
everyone knows if you turn your car around you just keep the tyres smoking until it's facing the right way again and take off :)

edit: that's a joke, don't really do it.

lol been done :p

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
ima have to draw a picture for this one but basicly one wet day i was driving home, came up to a nice sizable roundabout and as i waited for some traffic i noticed a white excel nose first to the outer edge of the roundabout, i can only guess he pulled the hand brake to drift onto the roundabout and then make his way off the next left but over did it.. was pretty funny trying to work out how a FF could end up like it did.

basiclt the white "xl" came i guess from this way (red arrow) to go that way (yellow arrow ) only to end up as marked. facing "out"

Attachments

• rounda.JPG
    rounda.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 117

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
That reminds me of an Excel incident I witnessed.
I was behind this Excel (93 model or later shape) as we came up to a T junction.
As I pulled up behind it two guys got out and both looked back at me, just for a second. Long enough for me to think "oh crap, what did I do".
But then they both walked to the front of the car. I went to go around them and as I got next to the car I could see the whole front integrated bumper had fallen off and was under the car.
I helped them get it out and one guy told me the car was brand new and he had picked it up only an hour or so before.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
be fun claiming that on warranty