Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Funnyest/weirdest Thing Ever Happen To You Whlie On The Rds

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
alright ppls as it says lets share some of those things that become good old storries you tell when around a group of ppls about funny or weird things that have happend to you or youve seen happen while on the roads

Matty081

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
not bagging out or anything, but like the time a young fella in a vn tried to pass me on an offramp in my v6 pajero?..60km zone to 100km, I think he understimated the torque of the paj a bit and ended up cutting himself off.
Well I though it was great anyway.

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
LOL nice wasnt purple was it ;P the vn i mean

but yeah thats the sort of stuff i want to hear about and nah your not bagging us commo pls out so all good

after a few more ill start letting mine spill
what you recon trent mat tell the one about the cop pulling e up on the way to the fish n chip shop my mate owned :p

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
*moved from vic chapter*

I'll post later :D

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
this happend at outside garden city at the big intersection at lunch time, saw it on my way back to work, some guy in a small car starts beeping then jumps outta his car in the middle of the intersection then a truckie jumps out and they move over to the island leaving there vehicals in the middle of the road, anyway they looked like they were arguing so i stayed and watched, next thing the guy from the car swings a punch at the truckie and there into it LOL, then another truckie stops his rig and comes over to help out his mate LOL the poor bastard in the small car copped an absolute floggin LOL, i can still remember the cops runnin there asses off from the station.
oh well he'll think twice before trying to be a tough man

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok ill give a lil taste of one of the many things that ive seen

western port hwy in melb from where it breaks off from monash fwy down to about cranbourne/frankston rd (for those who dont know its about a 15km 100km limit streach of dual hwy with round a bouts)

on my mates 18th bday i camt to pick him uup from mine he lives in frankston north took that hwy back.

anyway gy in a 80=85 model red bmw withp's was dragging me off every round about
got to the 2nd one (hall rd) and he completly turned it around from the dip in the rds on the round about facing us nearly collected me i was pissing myself laughing too hard to get mad at him i got out of my car he stutterd a so..so so sorry to me and took off across the feilds just left the car there
this mad me cry with laughter so we pushed his car onto the emergency lane and took off on our way.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
once seen an old man riding one of those plega scooters (the ones that old ppl have) that go like 5kmph on the main road n no1 wanted to over take him. and when i finished work bout 3 hrs latter i seen him again he just got into town. musta been like a 7-8 kilometer Rd in bout 35 degree heat... i kno i shouldnt of laughed but it was funny, it was more WTF then funny

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
smokey_dj said:
ok ill give a lil taste of one of the many things that ive seen got to the 2nd one (hall rd) and he completly turned it around from the dip in the rds on the round about facing us nearly collected me i was pissing myself laughing too hard to get mad at him i got out of my car he stutterd a so..so so sorry to me and took off across the feilds just left the car there
this mad me cry with laughter so we pushed his car onto the emergency lane and took off on our way.

everyone knows if you turn your car around you just keep the tyres smoking until it's facing the right way again and take off :)

edit: that's a joke, don't really do it.

Matty081

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
haha having a flashback moment,
reminds me of the time my mate flogged a couple of plastic trays from maccas,
we took my old pulsar out, drove the backwheels onto the plastic trays, put the handbrake on and started driving. best fun in a front wheel drive ever!!!

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
lol did it end like our mates on his exa

oh shit6 GUTTER GUTTER GUTTER BANNNNGGGGGGGGGG