Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuse Box

Beastv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Calais V8 1996
Hi my indicators and wipers and not going and im not sure where to locate the fuse box can someone help me please.
Holden Calais 1996 V8

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
There is a fuse/relay panel under the dash.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
As Immortality said . Use your key to turn the three clips.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
This may also be the dreaded Hazard flasher switch playing up. Try pushing it in and out rapidly about 5 or 6 times and you might find your indicators mysteriously return to functioning.

Beastv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Calais V8 1996
This may also be the dreaded Hazard flasher switch playing up. Try pushing it in and out rapidly about 5 or 6 times and you might find your indicators mysteriously return to functioning.
I wish it was that easy i did as u quote but had no luck. Im thinking maybe the fuses need to be replaced coz the wipers are also not working can u please tell me where i could locate the fuse box as there is nothing under the dash drivers side or passengers

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
We told you there is a drop down panel under the steering wheel. You use your key to turn the clips 90deg and they pop off. The panel then drops down. The fuses are near the kick panel.

Beastv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Calais V8 1996
We told you there is a drop down panel under the steering wheel. You use your key to turn the clips 90deg and they pop off. The panel then drops down. The fuses are near the kick panel.
Thanku it was the fuse

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
That's good that it was a fuse that's blown and also that you've found it, but in saying that one must ask the question, why did the fuse blow as they blow for a reason and not due to age. Unlike tyres and brake pads fuses don't wear out. Something else is an issue here for the fuse to blow in the first instance.