Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuse rails for special builds

Ric8580

Reaction score
Members Ride
Special build
Gents
I have heard of a perth company Niche Electronic and industrial, I think it is called, that maunfactures after market fuse rails that do not melt, have LED indicators re faulty fuses etc etc.

These apparently fit both VL's and Camira's and are a far superior design to the original.

And their design makes it much easier to both locate and rewire a problem and add extra circuitry.

Does anyone have an actual contact for this group. Thier web site talks about the product and they even advertise now and then on eBay but no where is there an telephone number and the white/Yellow pages don't help either,

Perhaps they have changed name etc

Does anyone have any experience with their product PLEASE?

Ric 8580

Ric8580

Reaction score
Members Ride
Special build
Sure did Wamboin23

No reply to that either!

Has anyone from Perth heard of this chap. It is too good an idea and product to die.

Ric8580

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
mate, that guy is being hunted by pretty much every VK-VL owner in australia. hows that? make an AWESOME product that everyone wants, then... just stop making it.

lol, that bastard. if you manage to get a reply OP, let me know. i sent him a few emails a couple of years ago but got no word back.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
mate, that guy is being hunted by pretty much every VK-VL owner in australia. hows that? make an AWESOME product that everyone wants, then... just stop making it.

lol, that bastard. if you manage to get a reply OP, let me know. i sent him a few emails a couple of years ago but got no word back.

Quoted, your 4000th post :p

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
the guy actually emailed me........... about 5 years ago :D

Nackerz

Rollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
2 n/a vl's 1 twin turbo vl vn ss vy sv8

Ric8580

Reaction score
Members Ride
Special build
The ebay name is purple_engine . I have emailed again
If he gets many emails it may work, worth a shot.
If there are any Perth based forum readers perhaps they may be able to find him via contacts in the auto elec field. SOMEONE must know him
If this forum has any power we should be able to either find him or find someone else who can make this product.
Ric 8580