Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FYI- Spinners are legal in TAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms_enj

Geek girls are sexy...
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega 60th Anniversary
Why? They would look bloody **** on ANY VE.

(Please don't take offense to me exercising my right to my opinion on a privately owned public forum)

OH GOD NOW YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT!!!!

The moderators are going to book you now for being intellectually challenged in possesion of a keyboard...

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Why? They would look bloody **** on ANY VE.

(Please don't take offense to me exercising my right to my opinion on a privately owned public forum)

Troy, I think he was more leaning towards the fact that 80% of the threads that get posted on this site are swarmed by a pack of useless posters and trolls, he didn't ask for anyone's opinion on how they would look on a VE, what type of world do we live in when someone thinks twice about asking a question online.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Troy, I think he was more leaning towards the fact that 80% of the threads that get posted on this site are swarmed by a pack of useless posters and trolls, he didn't ask for anyone's opinion on how they would look on a VE, what type of world do we live in when someone thinks twice about asking a question online.

People can think before they talk?....I don't believe it.

ms_enj

Geek girls are sexy...
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega 60th Anniversary

Actually, she did.

Then she posted a followup thread from a fairly high horse complaining that everyone disagreed with her and singled out and personally attacked quite a few members... It was an impressive effort for someone with only 4 posts.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Actually, she did.

Then she posted a followup thread from a fairly high horse complaining that everyone disagreed with her and singled out and personally attacked quite a few members... It was an impressive effort for someone with only 4 posts.

A post for every braincell?

If so I have a huge 470'ish brain cells....I must be some kind of super genius, watch out Einstein!

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Actually, she did.

I'm sorry but where in the below quote did she ask for anyone's personal opinion on how they look?

Ok guys, I'm not a guy so I dont know car teminology and am asking this question for an not so young male who doesnt have the internet.

He has a VE Calais 2010 and wants to put "spinners" on the wheels

He loves the thought of the calais more or less being a Corvette in a GMH skin and wants to get corvette spinners (the ones with black centre and flags )Corvette America - Online Catalog

He said hes seen spinners on cars in the past but never had them himself, how do you know if they will fit the calais VE?

Help would be very much appreciated.

A post for every braincell?

If so I have a huge 470'ish brain cells....I must be some kind of super genius, watch out Einstein!

Delish-VY I think you're a decent poster, please don't join the herd mate.

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
Some people are just asshats though :)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Asshat.jpg

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Delish-VY I think you're a decent poster, please don't join the herd mate.

lol I just get bored...need more work atm to keep me occupied....stupid relocating :(

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
having a mass-debate over spinners now?can we get any gayer....

Status
Not open for further replies.