Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones Season 4 ***NO BOOK SPOILERS***

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
So this thread is likely to contain spoilers, must avoid.

Grennan, people who bring up all kinds of book related stuff ruin these threads for those who only watch the show. Can we have a clearly defined idea of what this thread is for - is it Season 4 TV or Season 4 TV + whatever is coming up from the books as well please mods.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Well Ive tried very hard not to post any actual spoilers. Ive just kinda outlined what charachters will be appearing in this season.

Ive changed my post. If you want to know POTENTIAL spoilers (ive tried very hard not to reveal any details) just highlight it, the text is white so it cannot be seen.

When I say Season 4. I would assume that means Season 4 + Book 4.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well Ive tried very hard not to post any actual spoilers. Ive just kinda outlined what charachters will be appearing in this season.

If thats a spoiler then Im sorry, Ill remove it, but I would assume by Season 4 we are talking about Season 4 TV + Book 4.

Then the thread title should reflect it so that tv viewers can avoid it.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
It's in the TV section, maybe make a separate thread for the book series.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
We cant be trusted to just make the spoilers invisible. Fiiiiiiiiine.

Ill make this a non spoiler thread and make a seperate spoiler thread.

I understand you wish to discuss the book, but even in a spoiler a book spoiler can be revealed by someone who has watched the aired episode and the spoiler is not actually a spoiler from the tv show.

Keeping books in a book corner is the best way to go, the same thing happens in Walking Dead threads around the place - some comic nerd makes this huge spoiler and everyone just watching the tv show goes - dude, wtf?

*edit*

I know you created another thread, as many tv viewers would be happy with it would be fine to have spoilers in here - just not BOOK spoilers so instead of naming the thread no spoilers make it NO BOOK DISCUSSION.

Last edited:

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
Don't #### the tv show for me Kent's.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Don't #### the tv show for me Kent's.

Just a matter of staying out of the other thread bitch :p We've taken our spoiler stuff over there so you're safe here lol.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I know you created another thread, as many tv viewers would be happy with it would be fine to have spoilers in here - just not BOOK spoilers so instead of naming the thread no spoilers make it NO BOOK DISCUSSION.

Whats the point then?

The TV show follows the book ALMOST to the letter, so a spoiler for the show at this stage would be a spoiler from the book (aka book discussion) by default. Im kinda confused at what you actually want to see happen. As far as im concerned a spoiler is a spoiler. Its just easier to say no spoilers here and go for your lives here then to confuse everyone.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
Point being that book discussion brings up plot points from future events not those we have already seen and can discuss. Considering how clever the book nerds think they are you really can be quite thick at times.