Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones Season 4 ***NO BOOK SPOILERS***

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Gren new Daario is a massive fail, end of story.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon

Hes a better actor (he didnt have much of a chance this episode) but I just dont think hes Daario. Hes so plain. Daario has ####ing blue hair and a long blue beard and runs around in yellow armor. Atleast old Daario was like yeaaaaah you wanna touch me.

I loved old Daario - although i was in the minority.

I guess it wont matter who Daario is in the end. Victarion is better.

FGzZccq.gif

Last edited:

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy

Lol how stupid was the bit when they introduced him , I know they have to somehow show its supposed to be the same guy . but the whole " Daario is over here " was funny

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Something wrong with your leg boy ?
tumblr_n3n40pX6ip1riah6uo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n3n4t6coVG1qiaxzfo2_250.gif

tumblr_n3n4t6coVG1qiaxzfo1_250.gif

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
red viper is suave as fk! im hoping he fks **** up. does he know about his sister in law daenerys?

what happen to daarios character? i was tryin to work out who the new guy was lol

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
red viper is suave as fk! im hoping he fks **** up. does he know about his sister in law daenerys?

what happen to daarios character? i was tryin to work out who the new guy was lol

Ed Skerin is the new Transporter, so the roles clashed (and people hated him because he didnt look anything like the books)

New Daario is the old Benjen Stark from Season 1 (and people love him because he doesnt look anything like the books - also, weve been waiting to see Benjen Stark for 16 years. I guess hes dead)

As far as the Viper goes. He is the man. He will quickly become the favorite this season and theres one scene that every book reader is dying to see.

The Martells and Dany, Im almost 100% positive the Martells do know about Dany (after all they travel to the Free Cities a lot and word would easily reach them).

A bit of history. These arent spoilers Its about PRE GOT which the TV show doesnt really touch on. I dont think The Martells really hold any loyalty to Dany. She was Rhaegars sister, who was born in the dying moments of the war. The Martells dont even know her and they might even feel some resentment.

Prior to the end of the Rebellion, The Mad King's wife was on Dragonstone with Viserys and giving birth to Dany - in relative safety. Elia, with her daughter and Aegon (Rhaegars children to Elia Martell) were in Kings Landing. When Rhaegar died, the Lannisters switched sides and sacked Kings Landing which put the Martells and Rhaegars children directly under the boot - literally as touched on by Oberyn in this episode, he wants revenge.

Although the Martells hold Rhaegar in very high statue (as does almost everyone, except Robert Baratheon) Im sure there is some animosity there. Dany and Viserys were safe on Dragonstone while the other kids were left to die and Rhaegar was off banging Lyanna Stark half the 7 kingdoms away.

Last edited: