Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones Season 4 ***NO BOOK SPOILERS***

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
how are we not talking about this?

oh dear gawd the look on his face!!

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
Jack Gleeson (Joffrey) gets a 10/10 from me. The villain I loved to hate!

As does the makeup department. They did a fantastic job!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
how are we not talking about this?

oh dear gawd the look on his face!!

Cause were discussing it in the book thread :p

Soo, for those TV viewers, who do you think did it. Honest question, cause everyone Ive asked said either Sansa, Tyrion or Dontos and the show, I think made it much clearer than the books who did it (atleast at this point in time anyway).

I am absolutely appalled at the charachter assassination of Stannis.

The Bolton family reunion was awesome.

But overall great episode. I was hoping we would see Joffery tear his throat open trying to breathe like in the books, but eh.

Shame Jack Gleeson is retiring now. He is a natural.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Going by the show only I would've said Margaery. Sansa and Tyrion, wayyyy too obvious. Though on the other forums they were wondering if Sansa's necklace had a wardrobe malfunction or the poison was in one of the necklace crystals hence a piece missing lol. Some people put wayyyy too much thought into things.

No surprise he's retiring. He would of made good money and the kid hates acting and the fame so you can't blame him. He'll be forever known as the king everyone loved to hate.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Going by the show only I would've said Margaery. Sansa and Tyrion, wayyyy too obvious. Though on the other forums they were wondering if Sansa's necklace had a wardrobe malfunction or the poison was in one of the necklace crystals hence a piece missing lol. Some people put wayyyy too much thought into things.

No surprise he's retiring. He would of made good money and the kid hates acting and the fame so you can't blame him. He'll be forever known as the king everyone loved to hate.

I think the show made it blatantly obvious it was Olenna (as described in the above line) obviously, she also needed Margerys help otherwise it wouldve been a similar fate. Although the co mastermind is yet to be revealed.

The book didnt make it so obvious and it was a little up in the air for a little bit.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
All about control.

No surprise Tommen is obviously older than he is supposed to be, although that's the norm with this show (Stark kids). Actor looks like a good choice so far. They've also made it obvious he doesn't take after Joffrey hence the obvious distaste on his face with how Joffrey was treating Tyrion.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
All about control.

No surprise Tommen is obviously older than he is supposed to be, although that's the norm with this show (Stark kids). Actor looks like a good choice so far. They've also made it obvious he doesn't take after Joffrey hence the obvious distaste on his face with how Joffrey was treating Tyrion.

He is actually Martin Lannister from S3.

...and yes, they had to. The other one was far to young, couldnt act. Now that Tommen is coming into some lines and will obviously have some...adult relationships...he needs to be of semi appropriate age I guess.

I guess one of the reasons why Joffery was killed, Tommen will take his place. Tommen can be moulded by the Queen. Cersei doesnt have her hooks into him like she did Joffery.

Highgarden knows how to play the Game of Thrones.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Oh really, I've only watched season 3 once. Haven't had time to go over it again. Cute kid though.

I was going to say about Tommen and control but didn't want anyone getting their hackles up over book stuff :p Although it is rather obvious when you think about it.