Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game Of Thrones Season 5

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Gotta agree with raj. Its like that hot chick you see at the club, ok so you’ve had a few drinks and its getting hard to stand, but dude shes eye fkn the **** outta you. She wants the D, she is DTF. so you man the fk up and get your step on and walk over to her.

after a few more drinks, you’ve got the talkin and the feeling and next minute youre in a cab back to hers. So shes ripping your shirt off, button flyin everywhere. And your got half a chubby and your hanging to show her how good you can do the dickcopter.

Then you wake up the next morning with no recollection of what happened. Your ass is sore, someones shoved jelly beans under your foreskin, youre laying on a love heart shaped water bed and theres a goat with those weird fkn eyes, eye balling the **** outta you in the corner.

And then you look over and there he is..

Tom f**king Cruise

Smiling like he just had the best sex of his life.

And that my friends is why it doesn’t matter if the TV series is different to the book.

article-1036911-008D18B90000044C-813_468x334.jpg

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
lol what ever the #### u had for breaky jecs, i want some of that ****.

####ing winning!!

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
LMFAO!!! Winningest post ever Jecs!

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Well, that was interesting.

And in true GoT style it had sex, violence and left me confused.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I have no idea what I read. But it had Top Gun references. So it gets one boner up.

I like the show. I think both have their pluses.

Im looking forward to it regardless.

Im really looking forward to what they do in the North this season. Stannis' big victory was amazing and cant wait to see how Stannis, Mel and Jon Snow interact in the show.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I have no idea what I read. But it had Top Gun references. So it gets one boner up.

I like the show. I think both have their pluses.

Im looking forward to it regardless.

Im really looking forward to what they do in the North this season. Stannis' big victory was amazing and cant wait to see how Stannis, Mel and Jon Snow interact in the show.

Winter is Coming.

All men must die.

There be dragons.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Gotta agree with raj. Its like that hot chick you see at the club, ok so you’ve had a few drinks and its getting hard to stand, but dude shes eye fkn the **** outta you. She wants the D, she is DTF. so you man the fk up and get your step on and walk over to her.

after a few more drinks, you’ve got the talkin and the feeling and next minute youre in a cab back to hers. So shes ripping your shirt off, button flyin everywhere. And your got half a chubby and your hanging to show her how good you can do the dickcopter.

Then you wake up the next morning with no recollection of what happened. Your ass is sore, someones shoved jelly beans under your foreskin, youre laying on a love heart shaped water bed and theres a goat with those weird fkn eyes, eye balling the **** outta you in the corner.

And then you look over and there he is..

Tom f**king Cruise

Smiling like he just had the best sex of his life.

And that my friends is why it doesn’t matter if the TV series is different to the book.

article-1036911-008D18B90000044C-813_468x334.jpg
[video=youtube_share;wKjxFJfcrcA]http://youtu.be/wKjxFJfcrcA[/video]

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy

They go and ride white walkers that they found in the north , and ride them to Casterly Rock .