Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game Of Thrones Season 6

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Discuss!!!!

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
its in her contract not to show any skin no mores

Yeah I know...

"I want to be famous, look at my boobs!"

"OK, I'm famous now, no more looking at my boobs!"

LOL!

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
There are several metaphors for each name, ghost makes sense in a number of ways, firstly him being the runt of the litter (Jon's a 'bastard', well at least thats we are told), he looks like a ghost and of course the fact that Jon came back from the dead. Summer matches Bran because he will be the one to bring it back, Grey Wind is a strong but short attempt, basically Robb's storyline, Lady represents the Lady part of Sansa dying as she realises that her fantasies of chivalry are dead, Shaggydog means two things, firstly it represents the wildness of Rickon (Being raised by a wildling and with great anger about his families fall) and the metaphor of Shaggydog means a story which has an extremely long-winded anecdote characterized by extensive narration of typically irrelevant incidents and terminated by an anticlimax or a pointless punchline, so it could either mean that Rickon will just be killed by Ramsay and that will be it or the whole Umber thing is a conspiracy to trick Ramsay and giving Rickon away was just a ploy.

Edit: Forgot about Arya, Nymeria was the warrior-queen who led the Rhoynar refugees to Dorne a thousand years ago representing Arya's military and leadership qualities.

was an interesting read

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Well I hope ether the props department stuffed up , as that didnt look like a Direwolfs head to me . Or the Umbers are planning to trick Ramsey by thinking the direwolf is dead.

latest

latest

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Here's a bigger pic... Could be Shaggydog but could just as easily be a normal wolf.

shaggydog%20dead%20game%20of%20thrones.png

And here's Rickon with Shaggydog in a scene with Bran and Summer.

3d057e580d402a7f577401a2489baaaf.jpg

And there are plenty hoping for the best...

After MIA for an entire season, the Stark child that everybody forgets to wonder about made a reappearance in Season 6 Episode 3 of Game of Thrones under the worst possible circumstances. Rickon Stark, who's name has probably never been mentioned without Bran's in the same sentence, has been captured and delivered to Ramsay Bolton at Winterfell. When Ramsay asked for proof that this was Rickon Stark, Smalljon Umber — who kidnapped him — threw the severed head of Rickon's direwolf, Shaggydog onto the table. Ugh, my heart! But what exactly happened to Shaggydog? The Internet is buzzing with speculation that perhaps Shaggydog isn't really dead on Game of Thrones, the head was a fake, and this is all a big ruse. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

We last caught up with Rickon at the end of Season 3, when he and his wildling protector Osha parted ways with Bran, and set off to take refuge with the Umbers, a Northern House that is famously loyal to the Starks, as Karstark reminded us in Sunday's episode. Ramsay should have been suspicious when Umber refused to kneel or swear an oath. Book readers will know that the Umbers are extremely loyal and defensive of their honor. In lieu of an oath, Smalljon presented Ramsay with Rickon and the head as a "gift." But taking into account the fact that the Umbers as a family would be unlikely to betray the Starks, and the fact that Umber did not actually pledge himself to Ramsay, the Internet is circulating the theory that the head Umber presented was a fake. Possibly, there is a plan in motion to get rid of Ramsay and name Jon Snow as King in the North.

Some evidence presented that the head was a fake include that the head seemed far too small. The head of Robb Stark's direwolf, Grey Wind, was as big as a horse's. Jon's direwolf Ghost is taller than the table. In comparison, the Shaggydog head presented looks like a pretty average-sized wolf head. It has also been suggested that Rickon was a little too chill in this scene for that wolf to really be Shaggydog. When Lady died, Sansa was completely inconsolable. After years of relative isolation, I can only assume that Rickon and Shaggydog's bond has grown far closer. Shouldn't Rickon be tearing his eyes out right now with grief? Of course, maybe this is all wishful thinking. Maybe the camera angle was weird and we didn't get the right point of comparison to see the real size of the head. Maybe Rickon has already cried all his tears and is trying to hold it together. Maybe the Umbers really have betrayed the Starks.

But then, Shaggydog doesn't look anywhere near as big as Ghost...

giphy.gif

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Naked Dany but still no boobs.

Seriously though, this show's gotten ****!

I have gotten my girlfriend into GOT and she is still catching up, I am also using it as a chance to start watching from the beginning again, she had a good laugh at me the other day when I told her boobs were coming up, she asked me if I knew every scene where there were boobs, and I think I pretty much do! I told her it is a boy thing!

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
very good read raj

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride