Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game Of Thrones Season 6

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I just have to put this here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
RpX6KfV.jpg

reading the top paragraph, so what was the promise? it died with ned?

well it got me thinking, and now with Bran going back to that moment, will we find out what it was and will Bran take it on and honor it?

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
The promise is largely regarded to be that Ned would look after her son, the son she had to Robert Baratheon before he became king and before he married Cersei Lannister. And to follow through on the promise, he claimed him as his own bastard. We know him as Jon Snow.

And therefore Jon Snow, being the first born son of Robert Baratheon, has a rightful claim to the Iron Throne. But not as much as Daenerys Ttargaryen, whose father was the "Mad King" and slain by Jamie Lanister (the King Slayer).

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
well then, i did not see that coming!

i remember in the 2nd episode i think it was, when ned and robert are in an open field having lunch talking about when they were at war and ned brings up the name of the woman he was sleeping with, which i assumed was jons mother!

i should read the books lol

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Also consider the scene where Ned is reading the book about lineage. Hair of black, hair of black, then hair of gold, etc. I imagine that he's thinking about Jon somewhat in that scene.

Reading the books is good. If you're not one of those nutters who think the show should line up and crack it when it doesn't. It's complimentary, not conflicting...

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
I'd like to think that John is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna, much the same as Tyrion could also be the son of Rhaegar and Joanna.

Allowing the 3 headed dragon to make sense and giving us 3 dragon riders. It will be interesting, if this is the case to see how John, Tyrion and Daenerys all meet.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
that ending killed me

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
At least that part was a written by GRRM.

ROWcVmC.jpg

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
that ending killed me

I know right! Possibly the most powerful scene in the whole show, ever. Glad it was from GRRM too. Was reading about it last night and even discussing it with him, the show's creators/writers were like "holy **** - that's full on".

I also enjoyed Ser Friendzone's scene with Dany.

Was curious to see that the White Walkers were created by the Children of the Forest as a weapon against the invading first men. But then they obviously lost control of them.

But the most interesting thing I read about the episode so far that's REALLY got me thinking now, is that Meera defeated a White Walker with a spear that had already failed to kill it when used by a Child of the Forest. So the question raised is this - does the weapon matter as much as the person wielding it? We know of two others that have killed White Walkers. Sam Tarly and Jon Snow. Sam used Obsidian (dragon glass) but Jon's sword did the job for him. And therefore, is Meera Jon's twin sister?

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
LOL!!!

hodor_meme.jpg