Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game Of Thrones Season 6

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

Last edited by a moderator:

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Wow

We got Frey pies , R+L=J , Darth Cerci and the wildfire, Varys and the magic teleporter , Dany and the fleet .

Rip Margaery and her body :(

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
another awesome episode!

wild fire scene was awesome, i wish it was longer!!

the long predict R+L=J is finally true, but what does this mean in the future for Jon?

EDIT: on the forums and loving peoples reactions

“Queen you shall be… until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.”

Cersei's prophecy

bring on dany killing jaime lannister infront of cersei

Last edited:

Trayner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
another awesome episode!

wild fire scene was awesome, i wish it was longer!!

the long predict R+L=J is finally true, but what does this mean in the future for Jon?

EDIT: on the forums and loving peoples reactions

“Queen you shall be… until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.”

Cersei's prophecy

bring on dany killing jaime lannister infront of cersei

Jamie will probly kill cersei , since shes headed down the mad king path . The moment he walked into her ceremony the face he made looked like he no longer loved her anymore (like in the books)

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
LOL!!! Tomin just lost Margery and her body. What else was the little snot going to do?

And so right about Jamie... The Mad King's plan was to put wildfire under the city and blow it up! Now we have the Mad Queen!

And a girl has a name again! And it's STARK! About time the assassin started working her way through her list.

And R+L=J is true but the contrasting line at the end "Stark blood flows through him" or whatever it was I think was used to highlight that in fact it doesn't. But only Bran knows the truth.

So there's now an allegiance between High Garden, Dorne and Dany as well as "my sister has a bigger cock than me" and his sister. So they're going to wipe out the Lanisters pretty quickly. And then hopefully will have to align with Jon for the REAL war that's coming. At least we'll see fire vs ice soon.

But poor Brien and Pod, gone looking for Arya but she's already back... And where'd the Hound go? And I know he saved the day, but Littlefinger. What's he gonna do now?

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I lol'd at this:

"To summarise: Queen Margaery, Lord Mace Tyrell, Hand of the King Kevan Lannister, Loras Tyrell and the High Sparrow are all dead. Look on the bright side though — HBO doesn’t have to pay those actors anymore, which means the budget suddenly has a lot more room for CGI dragons next season. What a happy coincidence!"

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Varys and the magic teleporter

I just realised this! LOL!!!!!! He was in Dorne setting up an alliance but then he's on the boat with Dany?! WTF?!

Trayner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I just realised this! LOL!!!!!! He was in Dorne setting up an alliance but then he's on the boat with Dany?! WTF?!

I think they must have had to cut some scenes , as when he is on the boat you can see Dorne and Tyrell ships sailing with the rest of the fleet . But the way they put it together he was just like teleported to the boat haha .