Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones **SPOILER FRIENDLY THREAD**

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
The look of a man who spend $1000+ on a seat to try and watch a game behind Hodor.

Rmgu9Dh.jpg

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I have very, very low expectations for this episode based on their bastardry of other events.
*Clicks play*

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
4min fight, lame.
They wasted more time on some grey worm and missandie scene made up that adds nothing.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
So this episode was all about the fight. The best fight of the book, the fight we book fans have been waiting for.

The rest of the episode was seriously, filler ****. Apart from Banishmentzoned.

I think the fight was brilliant. Alex Greaves knows how to direct the fight episodes. Its a shame it didnt go on for longer. I didnt really get a sense of Oberyn toying with him and torturing him for the confession. I also didnt get the feeling that Oberyn was 100% the victor at that point.

I did get the sense he was hellbent on the confession, which was good. Him getting louder.

We didnt get the ELLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall, poor episode, good fight.

Now we just need some Sand Snakes and The Darkstar.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
even ill admit that episode was boring as f**k.

unfortunally i knew how the fight scene was going to end (viper dying) but god damn was brutal

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
The scene where Sansa walks out in her new clothes

Baelish looked like he was ready to shove his little finger through Sansa's moon door.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
The scene where Sansa walks out in her new clothes

Baelish looked like he was ready to shove his little finger through Sansa's moon door.

...and the rest of him :p

God dam she was fine.

I cannot believe how badly Stannis has been neglected though. This is HIS season. This is where he becomes the favourite for the throne. Where the #### is he? Still in Braavos? Youve got one episode to sail from Braavos to Eastwatch. Hurry the #### up!

he has had literally #### all screen time this season.

Also did anyone pick up on a few plot drops? Oberyn hints at The Darkstar (seriously, HBO can really make Darkstar good, he was **** in the books, GRRM wanted him to become a fan favourite but his corny "I am of the Night" crap didnt take off he will take off with show fans) by saying "We dont hurt little girls in Dorne" and Cersei replies "They hurt little girls all over the world".

...and a huge hint this episode with I think Tyrion mentioning people dieing at the dinner table and on the chamber pot.