Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones **SPOILER FRIENDLY THREAD**

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
holy **** the actor that plays the mountain - Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson is only 25 (born November 28,1988)

he look 45 fresh out the womb lol

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Not sure they could of fitted more bull **** filler in if they tried. Fight was awesome though. I found it pretty cool that Pedro went and had wushu lessons so he could do the scene himself. Now that takes some serious dedication.

Man some of the over thinking people put into it though. There was a debate going on about whether it was actually humanly possible to crush a mans skull like that. It ended up along the lines of it takes 500lbs of pressure to crush a mans skull and the mountain would have only applied 375lbs of pressure and blah blah blah lol. Its a tv show, they do it cause its cool!

I do dearly hope we get to see the mountain screaming in agony from the poison hehe.

It is possible due to poor nutrition in Medieval times that it only takes 375lbs of pressure to crush ones skull, he could have also have a particularly thin skull due to genetics. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
anyone know whats happened to Gendry?

Suspect he will take Edric Storm's place. Edric Storm was the bastard of Robert who was pretty much holding up in Storms End when Renly died. Stannis invaded Storms End and took him prisoner and from there took over where Gendry left off in the show - Melisandre found him and took him to Dragonstone for the Kings Blood.

Edric was set free by Davos, but went to the Free Cities, not Kings Landing.

Gendry and Brienne encounter each other later down the track (if she is supposed to bite someones ear off this season, Gendry saves Brienne from that person in the book)

Sooo their stories are intertwined in the show, so its hard to say what happens.

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
BpP3keSCIAIgygq.jpg

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
holy **** the actor that plays the mountain - Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson is only 25 (born November 28,1988)

he look 45 fresh out the womb lol
[video=youtube_share;YMnP_zQmMLw]http://youtu.be/YMnP_zQmMLw?t=30s[/video]
Mutha###a you look thirty!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
It is possible due to poor nutrition in Medieval times that it only takes 375lbs of pressure to crush ones skull, he could have also have a particularly thin skull due to genetics. :p

Ahhh actually science has got into it lol.
It would be impossible for even the strongest human to break the skull through compressive forces, exerted by any means, in any portion of the skull,” said Tobias Mattei, a neurosurgeon who also happens to be an expert on the effectiveness of bike helmets. It would only lead to a leakage of a clear fluid between the warrior’s fingers,” he said. “No explosion would be seen. The eyes of the victim would be pushed backward some few inches. That’s it

and then another expert went on to say
Knee jerk response is that there is no way to get the head to ‘explode’ by applying pressure from the eyes,” Bir said. “You would need to create pressure inside the cranium ... Once the cranium is breached at the orifice where the eye nerves enter, this pressure would be greatly diminished

So who knows lol. He is after all not just your average bloke.

Jorah errr yeah, what a piss poor effort that was to cover that part of the story. Would have made more sense to stick with the book for that part but you know, whatevs

Wraith actually only said to me yesterday how the actor that plays the mountain was 2 days older than him. I was a little gobsmacked. I honestly thought he was 40ish

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Game of Thrones The mountain Deadlifts 994 pounds

Last edited by a moderator:

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback

They're still going on about this, problem is they're using The Mountain's actor's, Bjornsson's 6'9'' 400lb stats
but isn't the Mountain meant to be 2.5m/8'4'' tall in the book.

and
1800063_10152022448496353_4763136162425129731_o.jpg

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I wonder if Jorah likes dwarves?

I watched the episode again. ####ing Sansa.

She was amazing. She is both absolutely bend her over and piledrive the absolute life out of her bangable and...forgot where I was going.

Oh yeah, where shes crying and looks up at Petyr, omfg. The Game of Thrones officially has a new entrant.