Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Games Of Thrones S3

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
**** is gettin intense

discuss the shows epicness

tyrion-and-bronn-calvin-and-hobbes.jpg

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Tones of epicness is still to come , for the people that have read the books cant wait for one certain event to happen this series .

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Lol I had issues with remembering where the series was up to and who was and wasnt dead thanks to reading the books.

Series has started same as always, with no disappointments and always leaving you wanting for more!!! Was surprised how much Bran has grown up. I thought he was a different actor at first. Sansa looks like she grew a foot in between seasons too. Looking forward to seeing more dragon action though.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
^^ i was saying that too minux. bran has grown heaps since last season.

wanna know whats happenin with john snow!

PHaSR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LUMINA
I think im gonna have to read the books, the wait of each episode is epic anxiety! lol
such a big world with so many good characters that your favs only get 1 5 min scene every 2 episodes, everyone needs to get closer and have more battles n **** together so we dont have to jump around so much, the anticipation is killin me.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I think im gonna have to read the books, the wait of each episode is epic anxiety! lol
such a big world with so many good characters that your favs only get 1 5 min scene every 2 episodes, everyone needs to get closer and have more battles n **** together so we dont have to jump around so much, the anticipation is killin me.

Not much point if thats the reason for reading them. There is only 5 books so far and another 2 to go with no release date as yet. He has told the producers how the story ends just in case he dies though. However they are well worth reading and I was quite surprised that the only real difference in comparison to the tv series was the age of the Stark kids.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
^^ i was saying that too minux. bran has grown heaps since last season.

wanna know whats happenin with john snow!

If youve read the books, you know some serious **** is gonna go down with Snow.

I love his little redheaded wildling girl <3 Id betray the crows for that action.

Jamie is recaptured (last weeks ep) and Robb's story is about to heat up because of the Flayed Men (the guys who have Jamie).

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
na i dont want to read the books because i love the feeling of not knowin whats coming up next. its intense waitin a week for the next episode lol

i will admit, the only thing im hating its the amount of characters. i dont know half theirs names!

if you could who would you want to be with? i like the stark house cause of the Dire Wolf's those things are f**kin tuff

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Guess that's one of the good things about the books. You know who's who. Still an intense wait every week for the episodes regardless.

I'd go with house Targaryen cause like Gren said dragons lol. I went and bought the Targaryen shirt and everything lol.