Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Games Of Thrones S3

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Well it could be worse. Especially if he was minus a nose like he's supposed to be. Though not sure if marrying a dwarf or a fag would be worse. Although self service.......annnnnd too much thought into it lmao.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Well it could be worse. Especially if he was minus a nose like he's supposed to be. Though not sure if marrying a dwarf or a fag would be worse. Although self service.......annnnnd too much thought into it lmao.

Dunno, you could probably atleast watch Loras and get yourself off. Dunno how that would go with Tyrion. ...just thought of Sansa getting herself off. I need a shower.

Loras-Tyrell-game-of-thrones-18457247-960-540.jpg

He is pretty ####en magnificent. Id think about it :p

Last edited:

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
New man crush Gren? He's too pretty for my liking. Too much of a runt too lol

Interesting to see that they haven't made Loras part of the kings guard. No mention of the disabled brother? was it. Kinda nice to see they aren't sticking to the book but I don't really see the point of it for that bit. I really wanted to see the bit where Sansa got all excited thinking they were offering a marriage to Loras then getting shot down in flames :p

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 1 Tonner S V6 Raptor Charged!
Just gonna put it out there....Episode 5...best TV I have ever watched. That scene with Jaime and Brienne bathing...wow. When he spills his guts about the whole King Aerys debacle..so good!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
That was an amazingly done scene. Its been really good lately seeing a whole different side to Jaime.

Oh and how funny was it seeing Brienne in a dress in the last ep :p

Reaction score
Members Ride
That was an amazingly done scene. Its been really good lately seeing a whole different side to Jaime.

Oh and how funny was it seeing Brienne in a dress in the last ep :p

Jaime will start getting a mad fan base now that we are finally seeing his "good side". And yeah Brienne looked so bloody awkward lol.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Stupid Americans. Is a week off between ep 8 and 9. I can't wait 2 weeks for an episode!

(and yes I know we're only just past ep 6)

Reaction score
Members Ride
So youre saying in 2 weeks we are all going to be depressed and angry...

I know I will be! GoT is really the only show I'm watching right now, so I really hang out for it every week. I'm a big Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire fan as well, but they are between seasons.