Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Garths Little Sister

• Thread starter Captin Jack Sparrow
  • Start date
C

Captin Jack Sparrow

Thanks all for the welcome... Garth.. whaddaya mean u forgot i had net access??? youre the one who put me onto this site PUD! oops spose i wasn't meant to say that

D

death-from-above

hahaha PUD

so whats your name and how old??, just dont wan to cause any improper behaviour, well not just yet anyway..........

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
lol at pud,

pud is my old nick name, i cant remember why i was called that though (think it was because i didnt stop eating as a kid, they couldnt keep up)

as for my sister's age, well, we will do it like this, im 26, she's younger than me, you guy's will have to pm her to find out that info

cheers
garth

C

Captin Jack Sparrow

HMmmmmm... the name pud comes from when Garth was born, he came out looking like strawberry pudding, and was constantly stuffing his face as a kid.. i suppose nothing much has changed.

as for my age... i don't give that info out freely, but i am only a couple of years or so younger than garth...improper behaviour what the???????

D

death-from-above

lol, forget the improper behaviour bit. Was being stupid and had a slight error of judgement. So what brings you here if you don't have a huge attraction of cars??

C

Captin Jack Sparrow

garth wanted me to join it.. hes big into holden cars. i just like cars that work LOL.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
QUOTE (Captin Jack Sparrow @ Mar 22 2004, 11:43 AM) garth wanted me to join it.. hes big into holden cars. i just like cars that work LOL.

Amen to cars that work lol

From now on garth will be known as PUD hehehe j/k garth

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
lol, next person who calles me pud will receive a pimp slap of pimpin

providing he will pimp slap for me