Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gauges

raZel

The ride for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V - V8
i was hoping i could get some pictures of gauge installs... i wanna get some ideas... i am thinking about putting 3 gauges under my head unit ... jst wanted to see some installs of that for some ideas and jst any others so i can see what im up against...

cheers fellas

NeilB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Caprice
raZel
I'm not sure of the exact mag date but I remember seeing a really good article in Street Commodore in the July and August editions. It was a tutorial on glassing the gap and then fitting 3 gauges, really good photos and easy to follow instructions.
Hope this helps they looked pretty good at the end.

IBLOWN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 TT/'13 VF Senator/'11 WM CapriceV/Hayabusa
yes there was an article on that. just remember, you cant have any mechanical guages in the car that read fluid like fuel or oil e.c.t its illegal. plus i wouldnt want fuel or oil lines running in my cabin. allm my fluid guages are on the bonnet.

mattis96

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Commodore
hey guys i know this thread was a while ago but i was just wondering if someone can tell me what material you use to put the guages into and stuff, just a quick explanation will be ok on how to do it cause i have 3 gauges coming from ebay and i plan on putting them under head unit and i have no idea what to use, thanks for any help and if i get help i will post some pics how it turned out