Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gender-Neutral toilets for a school?

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
It’s not on in Oz IMHO.
Qld government intended to set up a new school using them, but so much angst they pulled the plug and made them seperate.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Seems it was just a tight arse cost cutting brain fart at the expense of sense and sensibility.

Luckily people exercised their democratic rights to voice their disapproval so the powers to be saw the writing on the wall and acted quickly to let this brain fart dissipate into the wind...

But will they learn to filter their brain farts going forward?

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
It is like that in some overseas countries we have visited and you quickly get used to it.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
I don't believe it was a cost cutting exercise but more like this whole gender debate crap going on, I know of a case recently where the parents are requesting a child (that is preschool age I believe) to not be classified either as male or female at the school. Seriously let kids be kids FFS and keep your personal agenda crap to yourself is what I tell these people. I asked my teenage daughter this morning how she would feel sharing toilets with boys and she screamed no way! Young girls need their own space during that stage of their life and these politicians who come up with this kind of crap need to be removed asap as they clearly do not have the people they represent best interest in mind but personal agendas instead. I have nothing against people and their sexual beliefs and honestly wish them all the best but do not push that crap on others as I do not push my crap on them!

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
It’s not on in Oz IMHO.
Qld government intended to set up a new school using them, but so much angst they pulled the plug and made them seperate.

There is a school in Adelaide that has gender neutral toilets....There was a big uproar in the media about it, but as far as I'm aware, it still exists.

To me, it's a load of crock....Seperate toilets for both male and female

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
This is a topic that boils my blood and makes me froth at the mouth with anger.
As far as I'm concerned, there are only two genders. You are either MALE or FEMALE. It's as simple and clear cut as that. Yet we have some group of complete and utter nutcases proclaiming that there are 52 different genders?? And you can be whatever gender you feel like being??? Who the f**k comes up with this garbage??? And why is this sort of thinking being pushed by the media into becoming mainstream?
What's worse is that they are brainwashing young children with this rot, essentially using them as guinea pigs in their experiments. Kids being told they can be whatever gender they want to be, boys being told they can wear dresses if they want, kids as young as 5 deciding they want to undergo sex change procedures??? Now gender neutral toilets in school?? WTF??? This is not normal, this is sick! It is a cancer of society!
IMO people who push these sick and twisted ideologies onto children need a bullet between the eyes. Let kids be kids FFS!!

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
^ Yes there is a lot of brain washing propaganda and sickness in society and it needs to be tempered somehow. But the question is how as it’s a slippery slope back to gay bashing and sham marriages for some.

And there are instances where gender classification at birth is odd and rather difficult where doctors often get it wrong.

There are also other crazy classification cases like one which should have been a no brainer. There was an African? woman who was actually a woman but had to suffer the indignation of physical and DNA testing to confirm it because her body produced a high level of testosterone and her Olympic competitors felt she was a he and thus cheating... the end result was her woman hood was confirmed but she was relegated to taking drugs to reduce her natural testosterone levels to that which was deemed ‘female’.

The world is nuts and it’s easier to heard cats in almost all instances when trying to get sensible consensus ;):oops:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Its the 21st century thing they running with, Transgender, gay marriage, putting kids at risk with gender neutral toilets having boys and girls in the one toilet block. World gone bloody mad, 21st century will be known as the begging off a end of logic in the future. The boy in Kindergarten cop said it best boys have a penis girls have a vagina, we not born gay or of neutral agender its a choice you make. But it is the century of madness and fear and I'm offended bs..