Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gender-Neutral toilets for a school?

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
From memory she refused the drugs to lower her natural testosterone level.
I don’t know if she is competing at the Japanese Olympics but as things stand that looks like it might be cancelled.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
Where I work they push anti discrimination, last year they were pushing for the whole LGBTQA thing like everyone else. It was decided the whole workforce had to have training on how to deal with these people as we want to cater to that side of our customer base so during training we were told we had to treat them differently as they may not take to straight people to well and have issues dealing with us in some cases. We were then asked what would we do when we come across them and how should we treat them. I said I will treat them just like I treat everyone else and wont treat them any differently, I accept everyone for who they are and give everyone a chance no matter who they are. If we are to treat them differently then that goes against the anti discrimination stuff we preach and further more if they have trouble with me because I am straight then it is them that have issues and not me so they should learn to be more acceptable themselves. The look I got from the lady running the training was priceless but all the people in the room then said the exact same thing and one also said we park our beliefs and feelings at the door when we come to work so all these people pushing this crap should do the same.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
How should we treat vegans? Should we treat them the same and go and protest in their salad food outlets screaming out your eaten my angus steer food so when I come to having to eat my steak or beef burger it has less protein as its dying of starvation?

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Where I work they push anti discrimination, last year they were pushing for the whole LGBTQA thing like everyone else. It was decided the whole workforce had to have training on how to deal with these people as we want to cater to that side of our customer base so during training we were told we had to treat them differently as they may not take to straight people to well and have issues dealing with us in some cases. We were then asked what would we do when we come across them and how should we treat them. I said I will treat them just like I treat everyone else and wont treat them any differently, I accept everyone for who they are and give everyone a chance no matter who they are. If we are to treat them differently then that goes against the anti discrimination stuff we preach and further more if they have trouble with me because I am straight then it is them that have issues and not me so they should learn to be more acceptable themselves. The look I got from the lady running the training was priceless but all the people in the room then said the exact same thing and one also said we park our beliefs and feelings at the door when we come to work so all these people pushing this crap should do the same.
Just like we have for thousands of years, with respect its your choice we don't have to agree with it but they have a right to choose their path, I've worked with a gay man he was a fantastic guy we got on in the workplace what he did outside of work hours is his business as long as it doesn't involve me I don't care, they want to be equal then that's no different for centuries bar marriage, they shouldn't have any special privileges equal is equal..