Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gene Simmons - Is this guy for real?

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
Gene Simmons of KISS tells depressed people to ‘kill themselves’, cops Triple M ban | News.com.au

“No, I don’t get along with anybody who’s a drug addict and has a dark cloud over their head and sees themselves as a victim. Drug addicts and alcoholics are always: ‘The world is a harsh place.’ My mother was in a concentration camp in Nazi Germany. I don’t want to hear #### all about ‘the world as a harsh place.’ She gets up every day, smells the roses and loves life. And for a putz, 20-year-old kid to say, ‘I’m depressed, I live in Seattle.” #### you, then kill yourself,”

“I always call them on their bluff. I’m the guy who says ‘Jump!’ when there’s a guy on top of a building who says, ‘That’s it, I can’t take it anymore, I’m going to jump.’ Are you kidding? Why are you announcing it? Shut the f**k up, have some dignity and jump! You’ve got the crowd,”

I always knew Gene Simmons was an arse hole but I can't believe what i read this morning.

I'm so sick of people like Gene Simmons. The guy feels so strongly about this subject, but clearly hasn't done any real research on it and is too much of an arrogant #### To realise that not everyone see's reality from his point of view. And the worst part is he has the ability to spread his uneducated opinion to the world.

People admire Gene, people are going to take this backward view on board. It's a real shame for great people from organizations like beyond blue working hard to raise awareness for mental illness. it's like spitting in their faces.

Last edited by a moderator:

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
I kinda get his point but has worded it like a real dick head.
Some people really do have depression and need help, also come across a few people who think they are the only ones to ever have a problem in their life.
See tripple m have removed all KISS songs from their play lists

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I'd would say that Gene Simmons , is trying get some publicity for a dead ( no pun intended ) career , by making that statement , still a ####wit , thing to say though .

Last edited by a moderator:

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Enough with the Jewish holocaust already Gene!

Ancestry has #### all to do with depression, religious philosophy and racial views may however have an anecdotal correlation.

Put the kibosh on your mum's propaganda, you outspoken, anachronistic nutbag. I liked your music as a kid when I didn't know better but in retrospect you and Paul are disgusting racist freaks.

Why don't you both use your fame and recognition to mediate and diffuse some of the global condemnation surrounding Israel's ongoing atrocities against humanity - instead of figuratively blowing apart your once loyal army by spreading naîve views on mental health and unwanted religious crap.

Voodoo_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 E3 R8 Manual+MY16 VFII SV6+MY11 VE S2 SV6
His mum gave him a girls name and he wears makeup. He has the issues