Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GENUINE Monaro Tail lights...

Admiral_Awesome

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
Hey guys

Does anybody have any pictures of a tungsten mica coloured VX with the genuine Holden Monaro tail lights on them?

Want to get rid of my tinted tail lights and don't wanna go back to stock ones and reallllllllly don't like those dodgy cheap altezza tail lights. Id assume the genuines would look a million times better than the altezzas... but i cant find any pics of them.

Any thoughts or pictures?

Kieran263

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Wagon 6.0 A6
My car has genuine monaro's on it. Its white tho, check out my album if you want.

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Genuine monaro lights look OK on a VX Exec/Acclaim/S/SS look horrible on anything that has a boot garnish. Aftermarket lights look ****

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Genuine monaro lights look OK on a VX Exec/Acclaim/S/SS look horrible on anything that has a boot garnish. Aftermarket lights look ****

each 2 their own i guess id prefer my black altezzas, nothing dodgy bout them, they dont leak or anything. simply got them coz they r black 2 match my black headlights and rims ect....

Im glad others r stepping away from them so mine doesnt look like every other VT/VX out there :)

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
each 2 their own i guess id prefer my black altezzas, nothing dodgy bout them, they dont leak or anything. simply got them coz they r black 2 match my black headlights and rims ect....

Im glad others r stepping away from them so mine doesnt look like every other VT/VX out there :)

+1, i got the black altezzas to suit rims, tint etc. i reckon the look awesome.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
+2 the black altezza's are the same as the genuine black lights but dont have the chrome ring around the brake light

looks schmick on my black car :)

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
I have the original genuine ones, if you want a nicer, slicker look go with them, but it depends on the colour, mines silver check it out if you want