Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Genuine SIP Workshop Manual VY202005

RayNixon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
well that sure is a problem. like i said... what if you someone who has this cd gets a new computer... slowly these dvd will become useless...

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
tried the VY one i mentioned above, but it wont even install on our computers

I have the VT-VX service DVD, it won't install on the computer but you can access the information by viewing the files on the DVD and then click on MAIN MENU.

RayNixon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
seeing as infomedia, and holden no longer supply this manual, or are making money off it.. any change you would make me a copy? and ill give you some money for beer... or lollies, which every you prefer?

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
seeing as infomedia, and holden no longer supply this manual, or are making money off it.. any change you would make me a copy? and ill give you some money for beer... or lollies, which every you prefer?
I suppose I could do that but bear in mind it only covers VT I, VT II, VX I, VX II, VU, WH Statesman and Caprice. It is 586MB. PM me to make arrangements.

RayNixon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
I suppose I could do that but bear in mind it only covers VT I, VT II, VX I, VX II, VU, WH Statesman and Caprice. It is 586MB. PM me to make arrangements.

Sorry, i misread and thought you had he VY one....

anything pre vy is not much use to me, thanks anyway. cheers.

RayNixon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
this DVD thing is driving me crazy... I'm trying to do some interesting. unusual mods to my VY... and i know the information is in that DVD....

how could someone (info media) who once sold a product, no longer support it... surly they can release the information... but i guess, its still holden intellectual property... but holden will not even give it out... we must crack this software and make it available for all!

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
I wouldnt really call the discs software.. really. But they do kinda navigate the bazillion files.

Probably no longer gets sold because they no longer have access to generating users for it, or Holden ceased providing licenses ect.

SIPPYDIPPY.PNG

RayNixon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
so would i be right in saying that, all the file (PDF's) are easy to access on the disc without any kind of license or code through windows explorer but....

these files are almost impossible to and find what you need without the front end UI to navigate the database of files?

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
so would i be right in saying that, all the file (PDF's) are easy to access on the disc without any kind of license or code through windows explorer but....

these files are almost impossible to and find what you need without the front end UI to navigate the database of files?
Yeah, I can open the PDFs happily on my PC (Not on a disc, was installed from a disc though).

Although, its not exactly easy to navigate anyway through the folders/files on the PC.. which is why the front end UI is there. Theres also a vehicle search option to search vehicle which brings up its options from factory, engine serial ect.

RayNixon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
well... not having too much luck... starting to think these disc are going to fade into black. disappointing that holden cannot offer a replacement.

i spoke to spare parts today at the local dealer... they were really good, and knew exactly what CD i was talking about, they said they would sell a copy of the cd without a second thought if it was still available. but they do no have access to the cd's any longer...

hopefully a unlocked copy will surface one day... freedom of information or something should come into play haha