Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Genuine VR Clubsport Wagon Crane Cams

hq-racing

HSVR-28
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT L67 DAILY, WORKED VR CLUBSPORT WAGON PROJECT
Haha na not at all, there a rare car so it's good to talk to people who have them!
I thought about taking my badges n stuff off mine, because not many people know about them i feel people look at you like your trying to make 1 up...
Or maybe it's jus me.. Lol :/

Tweetbix

Reaction score
Members Ride
Evo VI
Haha na not at all, there a rare car so it's good to talk to people who have them!
I thought about taking my badges n stuff off mine, because not many people know about them i feel people look at you like your trying to make 1 up...
Or maybe it's jus me.. Lol :/

True, and when you explain to them that it's a genuine VR Clubsport wagon they look at you funny and say they had never heard of them.
Ours used to be a daily for almost a decade, and only in the last few years since we got our mother a getz and each of us our own cars has it been put in the driveway and almost never driven.

hq-racing

HSVR-28
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ill try to get one or 2, its got the back bumper off at the moment to sort this problem out.
Also doesn't have many of the badges or stickers on it, they are in a safe place.
Too many people keep stealing the badges.

But enough about mine (well, not mine, my parents), this is your thread after all

I thought of taking the badges off mine, I always thought people look at ya like an idiot tryna make a clubsport wagon cause they never knew they existed..
Na, not at all it's good to hear from others who have them..
Even If its their parents.. ;)

hq-racing

HSVR-28
Reaction score
Members Ride
Back from the tuners, not the sort of result I'm after thanks to the stupid bananas..
New 1000cfm throttle body and manifold to come i reckon..
Also he said a new MSD ignition set up would benefit it heaps...
Dam things never end!