Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Geoff (and mates), SIGMA!

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
Broken conrod? Did one in my gemini a few years back, rattled and rattled and rattled, then ended up coming out the side of the block, in the friggin middle of no where mind you (between brissy and toowoomba on the gatton bypass)!!

Never had a sigma, but had a LB Lancer (Chrysler) Hatchback with a Aston 2litre, webber, extractors and exhaust and roll cage. my old lady use to complain that she could hear me coming home from about 1.5 km away. Canary yellow, black wheels with chrome (Chrysler) caps, yellow brake drums, and a huge chunk of rust under the fuel filler door, and barely legal window tint, that was peeling off the back window.

It was a fun car to drive.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Hahahahaha sounds tuff lol.
Yeah we could just replace the engine.... if we did we would put the 2.6 ltr in.
But it would be cheaper to buy a whole new sigma off ebay.
Still deciding what to do....

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
a cheap VN aye..... coulda sold ya a cheap VP,...... if the old coot was guna buy it. lol.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
That makes no sense you idiot.
So any one know, how much trouble we are up for if we go ahead with this?
Seems like it will be a lot of hard work, but will give us somthing to do, and will be a good learning experience

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
wouldn't be too hard engine mounts would be the hardest part unless CRS make some. If you look on ebay there's a scorpion with a ecotec and a supercharger.

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
the 2.6 are really sluggish and dont like to rev. imo the 2.0L are a better engine. and u could seriously swap engines over for like 200 bucks max.. alot cheaper than the V6. but still, the V6 would be awesome look forward to seeing it happen

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
a cheap VN aye..... coulda sold ya a cheap VP,...... if the old coot was guna buy it. lol.

we want a cheap car that works and isnt that Farkd, like urs, i fell sorri 4 the old guy who brought it, so much 2 fix.....

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
but yeh i am sooooooooo keen on doin this, i askd pete 2dude and he said he is keen...it would be a wicked experience and it will pay off in a while when we get it startd and take it2 drag tag and 2009 easternats, i doubt it will be finish by this easternats....thats if it goes ahead.......im 100% keen on this idea though

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah well, we really gotta look into it more first before we go ahead with it.
After going for a ride in byatts new GTS, i feel like i MUST, spend all my money on my engine in the clubby.......

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well..... we have almost sorted things out, pretty certain we are gonna go ahead with this project, should be fun, got a VN lined up ready to go, just need a lot of time and patience and hard work lol