Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Geoff's VS Clubsport Build #144

crazywog

XR6 TURBO KING
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 TURBO she needs a tissue achoo
hey geoff nice ride mate seen ur car in real life at the friday night meet at krispys with the boys looks nice keep it up

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Well just had a fidle round after work and ive finally got some bass again lol... Just gonna be using my kenwood 12"s for a while, gonna spend money else where on the car instead of stereo for a change.... Cant wait for a sunroof!!!!
COMON TAX MONEY

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
thought i'd better be fair and leave my mark on your thread mate, you've left plenty on mine.
yours is a nice machine too, only thing i reckon is leave the stocky rims on or yeah get some hsv one but 18's or 19's like you've surgested, they always look god the hsv rims.
why did yours get paintd only last year? its seems odd for a vs to had needed to be painted or was the previous owner just really a perfectionist?

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hahaha yeah thanks mate.
Um not entirely sure, but his mate owned a spray joint so id say he got it done dirt cheap and thats probly why, just so it looked even better lol.
Yeah i really want wh grange wheels in champage.... i just dont wanna pay for them new lol, when i track some down with a fair price they'll be mine.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
That action shot on the corner looks mad :D

One helluva mint car you've got there, and it looks the part in person, too. Sounded beautiful at krispy's last friday. You should be proud of that car :) - because I'm jealous ;)

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Awwww shucks..... you've made me blush man....
Thanks though man, im still lovin her... just need some friggin cashola to keep her happy :p
I love that photo too, but i REALLY want a good pic of her while im drivin it... like one on the freeway or somthin, i tried to get my mate in a car next to me to get a photo of it umungst the traffic and stuff but he wasx too dumb to understand and took a video and kept asking me what i wanted him to do lol.
I think those photo's look cool, like the background blurred, the rims look like they spinnin but the car is motionless... looks mint

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Awesome looking car. The 18's look nice but the GTS wheels are a favourite of mine.

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
I love that photo too, but i REALLY want a good pic of her while im drivin it... like one on the freeway or somthin, i tried to get my mate in a car next to me to get a photo of it umungst the traffic and stuff but he wasx too dumb to understand and took a video and kept asking me what i wanted him to do lol.
I think those photo's look cool, like the background blurred, the rims look like they spinnin but the car is motionless... looks mint

Haha, I want a pic like that to!!!!!

.....next cruise we should make it happen:thumbsup:

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks nick...
And yeah tom..... ill take a pic of urs from my car, and u take a pic of mine from urs!!!
COOOOOOOL MAAN