Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Geoff's VS Clubsport Build #144

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
Get Series II tail lights, look better IMO

Other than that, very clean and I love the new rims :D

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Thanks man......Series 2... being the ones with the clear indicators??
If so then i had a set, but decided to keep it original, and i didnt think series 2 changed them, the clear ones were just on the berlinas and calais and such.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Lol, im gonna look into getting them fixed up so they look mint, but all in good time.
As for me, got the cash from the car, and got my tax return back, so im absolutly loaded at the moment.... so i really need to work out what im gonna do to it!!!
Its drivin me NUTS

Give me your money geoff i'll spend it for you

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Give me your money geoff i'll spend it for you

LOL, no thanks man think ill hold on to it until i know what im gonna do with it...
At the moment i am thinking maybe sunroof, diff gears and then see what i got left after that for a good tune maybe... then if i got any left, put on loan...
See what happens.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Should be intersting to see what it can do, dunno if you will break under 6 but you should go under 6.5 pretty easy if you can get it off the line well

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well only got 2 runs in tonight on the g-tech, ****house crazy wind weather, didnt really know how to use it properly, and got ****house launches on both runs and the best one was 6.52 0-60mile, with room for improvement, dont really know if thats any good or not though

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
That's pretty good for a first try :) the road mighta been wet too?. My brothers manual would struggle to go any faster than that but hes got a single spinner, but it's a VS exec, so lighter than yours and a better tune too. I was with him in the car and one run made a 9.0 :D with a single black 235 line for the full length of the 0-60mph run :p.

The best thing about the gtech is that now you have a base time, you can tweak your car here and there and cheaply get it running faster :), just make youself goals, like maybe to break 6.5 for now then 6.4 :) etc. My goal right now is to go sub 5.5 but it wasn't all that long ago that I couldn't go sub 6.5 :)

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah thats the plan, and i just got 1 quick run in on way home for lunch from work while no one was looking..
Ran 6.11 with wheelspin, so i just broke a few goals then ey lol :p
And thats full weight, with subs/amps/toolbox etc so yeah..... more improvement to come.... Hopefully get the diff gears done in a few weeks, if any one can reccomend anyone that does diff's let me know!