Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Geoff's VS Clubsport Build #144

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Name: Geoff
Model: 1995 VS HSV Clubsport Build #144
Colour: Diablo Red (Resprayed August '06)
Bodykit: Standard Clubsport
Engine Type: 5Ltr 185i
Engine Mods: K&N Panel Filter, HSV CAI, Foamy Tune, Gilmer Belt Drive
Exhaust: Pacemaker extractors into twin HSV 2.5" system with no resonators
Gearbox: T5 5 Speed Manual
Diff: Standard LSD, 3.08 Gears
Brakes: Cross drilled & slotted fronts, standard rears.
Suspension: Fronts = SSL's, Rears = SSSL's (King Springs)
Wheels/Tyres: 17" Original Tri Spoke Clubbys
Interior: Standard Clubsport
Other Mods: Clear side indicators, tinted windows (28% fronts, rest is 20%),
Stereo: JVC KD-AVX11 DVD Headunit, Response 6.5" Kevlar splits, Response 6.5" Co-axials, Response 4x50WRMS amp
Future Mods: Vortech V2 at 8psi (Already have it just need a few more bits and more cash to get it on), Rebuilt LSD with 3.89's (Already have it, waiting to go in), fix a few little annoying things on it, track down a set of devonish vs clubby front seats, Fix up gutter rash on the wheels or get VS GTS polished Tri's

Pics:
Her she is when i first got her.
pic00029nh0.jpg

pic00032mq1.jpg

Old pics:
pic00099jy0.jpg

pic00004jc7.jpg

pic00015ky0.jpg

pic00050qw7.jpg

p1020425gj9.jpg

pic0033gv0.jpg

p1020428uf7.jpg

Last edited:

pugga

More Power!!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 HSV Maloo R8
Cars looking Good mate. how louds the exhaust? Maybe getting a HSV enhanced 5ltr ute soon and will want to put full system on. any power increase and jusy noise? What it cost also if ya don't mind?:thumbsup:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Nice ride, although i think the original wheels look nicer :)

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
I really do love the original wheels now too.... and everytime i see that photo up top with the original wheels i fall in love, but they have a fair bit of scrapes and flakey paint and that sorta thing, they dont look too great up close.

And pugz, just come visit one day ill show ya how loud it is, its loud but not over the top or anything, i think it sounds real nice.
I got the car for $10,700, and it had the exhaust already on it, so i cant tell ya what thats worth, although i think the pacemakers are around 7-800 installed, and its got the stock hsv system on it so yeah....

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I really do love the original wheels now too.... and everytime i see that photo up top with the original wheels i fall in love, but they have a fair bit of scrapes and flakey paint and that sorta thing, they dont look too great up close.

And pugz, just come visit one day ill show ya how loud it is, its loud but not over the top or anything, i think it sounds real nice.
I got the car for $10,700, and it had the exhaust already on it, so i cant tell ya what thats worth, although i think the pacemakers are around 7-800 installed, and its got the stock hsv system on it so yeah....

Ever thought of having them zinc dipped, would look like the VS GTS wheels then. Quick rub back to fix any imperfections, nice dipping and voile!!

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thought about it for a lil bit... but dunno, its a clubby not a gts, if i wanted to keep the wheels original i'd keep em silver, but fixed up and lookin mint.
Ive still got the rims, and im not gettin rid of them.

grinfked_limo

Doomsday Rock 'N' Roll
Reaction score
Members Ride
HZ Caprice
NO dont put the corn chips back on man looks way better now with your new rims :thumbsup:

Haha my old cars in one of those shots looked so stock next to ures, that one of you and Q2CMY8 is a good one. Good ole franga bunnings aye haha.