Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

george bush gag

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
George Bush goes to a primary school to talk about the war. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him what his name is.
'Billy.'
'And what is your question, Billy?
'I have 3 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? And third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?'
Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess. When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh that's right question time. Who has a question?"
Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him what his name is.
'Steve'
'And what is your question, Steve?'
'I have 5 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And fifth, what the f *&^ happened to Billy?'

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
aint that the truth

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
Gold!!! love ya work...

So heres another one...

Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning.

He told President Bush that 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq.

All of the colour ran from Bush’s face. Then he collapsed onto his desk, head in his hands, visibly shaken, almost whimpering.

Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, “Just exactly how many is a brazillion???!!”